Clan v Devils - 08/01 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

There's no webcast available for this game unfortunately, mainly because the Clan don't believe in them...

We'll *hopefully* be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions; all at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

We're absolutely desperate for some Devils fans who might be making their way up to this one; so if you can help us out please get in touch by PM or text the MNL line on 07527 625206

ASHIPP

Interesting stat: Of Clan's 30 points in the league, 28 of them have been from games against their opponents in the Gardiner Conference only (Storm and Scottish teams)....let's hope it stays that way.
Devils' form on the road has been strong this season - with the return of 'big body hockey' mixed with discipline, rock solid defending and skill, hopefully our guys will be able to shut down Clan's Elite League top point-scoring line, and score plenty of goals at the other end to get the result they need.

Russky

I still reckon its going to be a tough game, Braehead seem to be improving and their form of late has picked up. If Ryan wants an ice brawl we'll give him one but I am sure most of his roster will 'brown their pants' and scuttle back to their bench with haste when they see Bordy has been let off his leash.

Last edited:
This could be the game when Bordy and Rosehill go at it. Both seem to now have been given the permission to do so and Rosehill would be keen for the scrap I reckon.

Russky

This could be the game when Bordy and Rosehill go at it. Both seem to now have been given the permission to do so and Rosehill would be keen for the scrap I reckon.
Fair play, if Rosehill does go toe to toe with Bordy, he's got guts. Unfortunately we wont get to see it until the the highlights are made available by Braehead or on the Thursday highlights on a minority channel hidden in Sky platform's EPG.

If you are going to Glasgow for the game and can help us out AT MNL please get in touch - 07527 625206 . With no webcast MNL is the only option

OJ

Russky

I have mixed feelings about this result: Belfast 1 Steelers 4. At least Belfast haven't eroded the Devils lead any further but I hate the fact the Steelers have had a 3 point weekend. Now it is absolutely imperative that the Devils collect ALL the points today to do the same.