Favourite Devils Memories

Thread starter #1
Hi gang ! As it's the Devils 30th Birthday what are your favourite Devils related memories? A few of mine are;

Winning Div 1 in Telford- we hated the tigers & Chuck Taylor so that was sweet

The Devils players skating round the ice dancing to entertain the crowd when Durham Wasps were 3 1/2 hours late

The deafening wall of noise when the Devils skated out for the promotion playoff v Stresthan Redskins

Taking over the Streatham rink in the return

The trophies, all of them. Even the Autumn Trophy that looked like it was bought in a local shop

Over to you.,

The 3-3 draw in the first welsh Derby with Deeside. Uproar when perry olivier (why didn't he stick around) hit the back of net to make it 4-3 only to be ruled out as doug rigby (deesides import nm) pushed net off its moorings. Great days at the WNIR

KaneDevils

The day I joined the devils family. I won't bore you with when, why or how, but a special day. Many memories have followed for my family and I. Very proud to have been part of the story. A wonderful club and sport in general.

Watching the Devils win the challenge cup in the WNIR. I had a season ticket on the halfway line that year, and I remember jumping up and down and hugging complete strangers when we won the penalty shootout. Was a feeling of total euphoria that I'll never forget. The only sporting experience I have ever had which competes with that was watching the New York Knicks win with 0.1 seconds left in double over time from the most amazing seats in madison square garden. Good times.