Recent content by zooeyperry10

1. Z

Captaincy help - Voth/Adams

You're right actually, now I've looked at it. It's definitely been worn though, there's evidence of some wear on one of the elbows EDIT: okay I think it might have been a team-issued blank shirt that's been customised Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Z

Captaincy help - Voth/Adams

I've recently acquired a black Brad Voth gameworn shirt from the 05/06 playoffs and it has the C on the front. However, my copy of the Ice Hockey Annual states that G was the captain that season. The Voth shirt shows evidence it was worn so when did Voth wear the black jersey with the C on the...
  3. Z

Views from Nottingham weekend

RE: the airhorn guy during Thommos, speech, was that the same guy who was jumping on the plexi in Sheffield the last time Steelers and Devils played and got thrown out?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Z

Tylor Michel 2010-11 World Record Gameworn Jersey For Sale!

Re: Tylor Michel 2010-11 World Record Gameworn Jersey For Sa I'd like to see pics if you don't mind. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Z

Help identifying a jersey from 2012/13!

Thanks for the info everyone!
  6. Z

Nope. Going off the little details I found on Google, it may have been a game against Clan around Xmas time. Here's some photos:
  7. Z

Hard to do when I live in the north east of England! :D
  8. Z

Hello! I recently got a 2012/13 Christmas jersey from ebay, with the number 16 on it, but no name. The fight strap in it tells me it was either gameworn or teamissued, but i'm trying to work out whose jersey it was! EliteProspects tells me that both Chris Jones and Sean Scarbrough used the...
  9. Z

Jerseys for Sale

PM sent!
  10. Z

2015-16 hendrikx white jersey in xxl for sale

Are you not marking this as sold? I thought we'd arranged a deal :D
  11. Z

Anyone selling a black jersey from 14/15 or 15/16?

Any size but preferably L-XL. Can have a name/number on or not!
  12. Z

Looking for last seasons jersey (14/15)

I've got one now! Thanks anyway!
  13. Z

Selling some of my NHL Jerseys

I might be interested in the Cardiff shirt, I've PM'd you!
  14. Z

Looking for last seasons jersey (14/15)

The red home one is what I'm mostly looking for but I'll consider the white one or any others. Not fussed if there's a name or number on the back or not. Looking for sizes M-XL in particular but I'm open to any size!
  15. Z

Clearing out, Everything Must Go. (Including Season Tickets)

Re: Clearing out, Everything Must Go. (Including Season Tick Hello! Do you still have last seasons jersey?