Recent content by wobpfm

1. W

10/11 Rumours thread - Entirely truthful 10% of the time...

just been reading a few transfer pages and they have a guy called Derek Bekar as a possible for us??? has really good experience even nhl
  2. W

Rumours Thread

Wasnt Nathan Rempell an Import then had his status changed toqualify him fir the british team????
  3. W

Rumours Thread

well give us a clue then? :evil:
  4. W

I think we can win the league

i think there is a feeling around the league that we will be a force to watch out for below is areply off the giants forum Joined: 13 Feb 2007 Posts: 634 Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:07 Post subject: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  5. W

Rumours Thread

I have been on the giants forum and here is a response to one of my posts vicey1980 wrote: JoelBelfastGiants wrote: enti1977 wrote: Cant wait to see McMorrow knock his beg in, that will be all. Have to agree with this one the word going around is that the devils have signed colt king...
  6. W

Enforcer?

fair enough with the first point but i have to say i though whilst he was here he was one of our most consistant defenders and why would he go with maxwell if maxwell feels the need to drop his gloves and pick up silly penalties then in my opinion thats not what we want. ( remp's dont take this...
  7. W

Enforcer?

just a thought but i think the perfect type of player to sign for us would be a player like Dewale used to be. didnt do anything flashy but could nail the checks and play the puck. was tough enough that he could drop them but didnt. a really gem of a player in my opinion though he was awesome...
  8. W

1997/98 or 1998/99 Roster

I have a signed game used stick of Herly's was thinking of selling it on ebay lol
  9. W

Belfast Photos......

OMG just looked through the photos look at photo 29 of the Last Game against newcastle now i think that brad is being a little to welcoming there lol......... must be really getting into the welsh attitude but someone needs to tell him that just because they make sheep noises doesnt mean he can...
  10. W

Gerad Confirms 3 ENL 2 way contract signings!

If its the player i am thinking of I Used to coach Corey Watkins at pee wee level in roller hockey and i believe he went stateside to play aswell. even back then he was an awsome skater a little selfish infront of goal but hey we might need that at the moment.
  11. W

Devils v Panthers - 7pm 24/01 - Chat & Updates

I think most teams in the EIHL would love to see him in their colours but i really dont think it would happen. I think Brad has had so much crap this year that he is bound to look at what is best for next year. I really rate him with regards to his work ethic and leadership qualities but i...
  12. W

Devils v Vipers - 6pm 18/01 - Chat & Updates

I think it was a general good performance last night. Jay went in for everythign and never gave up i was very impressed with his matts and hills work ethic. Jay really is becoming the new vez as he kept winding everyone up last night and was great to watch as i have really missed someone like...
  13. W

Changes Required ...

this team with one chage could be a very very good team.. from the back to the front we have a core of good players maybe not great but good Aubry has proven himself a good goalie but he does have a weekness stick side and sometimes unfortunatley goes to sleep but Jody does to and i remember...
  14. W

Player 121's - noticeable changes

Yeah, pretty much agree with you there (as I think a majority of people would). the problem here is that if we do give him 2 weeks and he does not perform 1) who is available at this time in the league 2) who can we afford for the same wages as hinks i have been totaly unimpressed with him...
  15. W

Blaze Photos

guys looking at the photos of this game on number 52 looks like one hell of a bad and illegal hit.. i was not at the game due to work but the photo makes it look as bad as the peron incident on cullen a few years back that sent robo over the edge..... was it called and was it as bad as this...