Recent content by Wannabe2

1. Wannabe2

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

Take my hat off to the club, in fairness showing the semi in the rink is a great idea and so helpful to many fans. Not many clubs would lay that on, and a classy very move.
  2. Wannabe2

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

This one is a pure lottery, and is without a doubt the tougher semi of the two. As has been said many times this season if Team Jekyl turn up we will be in the final, if team Hyde turn up we are out. The fans will be right behind the lads, let’s hope the team are right behind the fans. Anyway...
  3. Wannabe2

Fife Flyers

Tom Coolen head coach of Fife Flyers returns for a second season with the Flyers, good call.
  4. Wannabe2

Rumour mill

Good call by Clan, hopefully he can pick the club up very interesting signing.
  5. Wannabe2

Playoff QFs

Giants can beat them on their day.
  6. Wannabe2

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

You watching the game as well, or just letting a bit of steam off lol.
  7. Wannabe2

£8.50 ????

Think Sunday is a really good idea, and well pleased it’s a sell out very important game should be great atmosphere, always good to see friends,great price and it should be a real blast. Well played Devils love the idea.
  8. Wannabe2

£8.50 ????

Think the Nottingham weekend play offs will maybe be on Premier Sports, if so can’t see them letting it be shown in public places unless it’s heavily paid for.
  9. Wannabe2

Cardiff Devils Awards Night 2024

I would take Locke from Guildford, also his team mate Lalonde.
  10. Wannabe2

Rumour mill

Sorry being thick as usual, Rumour Mill.
  11. Wannabe2

Rumour mill

Still don’t get it, am I missing something here.???
  12. Wannabe2

Cardiff Devils Awards Night 2024

2nd highest penalty taker in Devils team, just behind Brandt.
  13. Wannabe2

Rumour mill

Why what’s happening.???????