Recent content by Wannabe2

1. Wannabe2

Terrible service with Prem Sports.

I think the mixer went down leaving only being able to use one camera, they then chose the wide angle camera afraid of missing some action, unfortunately that decision left viewers with very little to see, as the players looked like ants. If you can see the punters on your screen your pictures...
  2. Wannabe2

Devils vs Flames - CC - 25th Sept 21

Another bubble burst.
  3. Wannabe2

Steelers vs Devils - League 26th Sept 21

Not many teams will come away with points from Sheffield, if that doughnut referees any more of their games, he was a disgrace, yes we made some mistakes which didn’t help but he was pathetic. Players not called for holding, then a blatant knocking the goal off its moorings from Phillips all...
  4. Wannabe2

We signed a player who for about 6 weeks I thought why the hell have we signed this guy, he was awful, that player turned into one my all time favourites Mr Ian McIntyre and boy did I get that one wrong. Not all players hit the ice running, myself I think he will come good.
  5. Wannabe2

Exactly taking a penalty to sort this little twat out would be worth it, far more than a poor one that turned out to turn the tide.
  6. Wannabe2

Connolly was allowed to rule and do what he wanted for too long in that game, McNally would have kicked his arse, he does it year in year out and takes control, and by god he gets away with it, good player but a real little shit who can turn games to his own benefit. Batch had him one time and I...
  7. Wannabe2

How can you say we won’t challenge Steelers, we just threw that game away against them having been 4-2 up at their gaff, a few lousy calls against us. If they take a point at our place they will be happy, it’s early days we will sort it.
  8. Wannabe2

We took a point, definately deserved 2 as at one time we could easily have been up by 4, some decisions were horrific, O,Connors penalty was crucial and was the turning point. So no McNally, Ritchie out for some reason this 19 players crap is just that crap. So we took a point, we now move on at...
  9. Wannabe2

Please can someone take Connolly out, he ran the first period pity McNally wasn’t out there. Commentary lousy as usual, Du Pont with 2 goals and a assist, instead of Reid. Then we are going to the bench now to talk to Devils Coach Skalde and it Neil Francis. I wouldn’t pay that lot in washers.
  10. Wannabe2

Hopefully the 2nd period will improve, think they have had a problem with the mixer, let’s hope so.
  11. Wannabe2

I think Rob has got Premier Sports confused with Premier Inn, been with them for years and never had a problem sports that is.
  12. Wannabe2

Yes they have changed it from Premier 1, to premier 2, program starts at 3-30.
  13. Wannabe2

Devils vs Flames - CC - 25th Sept 21

Very good game last night, and two great displays by both netties, good fast game with some physicality thrown in. Fantastic crowd generating a great atmosphere, really like the look of this team Kozun rightly man of the match. Can’t wait till 4pm so I can see this team again, with some niggles...
  14. Wannabe2

Devils Archive

These are only some of them sorry, hope they may help Revilo
  15. Wannabe2

Devils Archive