Recent content by Wannabe2

1. Wannabe2

New Coach.....

No probably not We all are
  2. Wannabe2

The future of the Elite League and its teams

Chill out brother it’s not about you, I don’t even know what you look like, it’s about your avatar not anything else why would it be. Christ I wish I had said Jack all, don’t bring personnel into it, that’s bloody ridiculous. I obviously need to give you a wide birth.
  3. Wannabe2

With a face like yours I see what you mean. You do look pretty desperate to be honest.
  4. Wannabe2

Todd’s chat today

Spot on buddy, we are truly blessed, it’s very true that good things happen to those who wait, and by god have we waited. We tried the rest, now we have the best, so enjoy the trip people it’s only just begun. Happy Hockey Days.
  5. Wannabe2

Great call, love it.
  6. Wannabe2

New Zealand have been very lucky with this virus, they have only had 22 deaths, although that’s 22 too many. They have been hit very mildly, so don’t have the same problems as us.
  7. Wannabe2

Sam J

Jardine was second best in the whole league for defensman, +24 is very good.
  8. Wannabe2

Sam J

Paul you need to open your one good eye wider mate, Jardine is pure class and will only get better, this is one signing I was hoping for.
  9. Wannabe2

Yes today- No tomorrow

My hockey addiction has been going on now for 34 yrs, so I am a hopeless case thankfully, another 34 would be good but very unlikely. Thanks for the negative advice I tried bat watching last night and fell asleep, or was it watching City v Fulham that certainly seen me off. Anyway my advice...
  10. Wannabe2

Sam J

Well pleased, really wanted this lad back he will get better like a fine wine, welcome back home Sam.
  11. Wannabe2

Yes today- No tomorrow

How many of you guys are like me, today I am positive, tomorrow I am negative, it’s like a roller coaster ride. One minute I think there Defo won’t be a season this season, then the way things are moving forward I think 16 weeks time it certainly could happen. It’s certainly true that no one...
  12. Wannabe2

Todd’s chat today

Not viable I reckon 28 games won’t cut it.
  13. Wannabe2

Indoor sporting facilities is a long way from indoor sports teams, with spectators. Football with fans will be a goer way before our sport, unfortunately. We will be back for business when this lousy virus finally buggers off.
  14. Wannabe2

New Coach.....

But if Lordo is successful in Greenville, he won’t just be a successful European coach. If Andrew makes it to the AHL, that will be a success story, wish him all the best.
  15. Wannabe2

Todd’s chat today

Really enjoyed that, great to be kept up to speed and not treated like a load of Mushrooms. This club leads the way in so many things, and we are so lucky to have what we have. Up front honest and recent, pretty neat I reckon.