Recent content by Wannabe2

1. Wannabe2

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Zilch.
  2. Wannabe2

Freesport tv announce!!

You are a adopted Taffy, Waggy no problemo.
  3. Wannabe2

IAW bar prices

Especially in Bangladesh. You need to see the New Deli Devils, they are awesome.
  4. Wannabe2

CAFE - PRICES GONE

So glad our owners have taken over the running of the Arena, new bar being installed, new top line food outlet, these guys are not only doing a great job with the team, but are doing their utmost to ensure match night has most things required for a enjoyable evening. Well played everyone.
  5. Wannabe2

IAW bar prices

I am quite partial to Estrelle and Amstel, most Real Ales, love Guinness and have a bit of a thing for a good red wine. I ain’t drinking anymore, I ain’t drinking any less, but I ain’t drinking anymore.
  6. Wannabe2

IAW bar prices

See this is where we all differ, just like some like bitter, some lager, some Guinness, I would take Carling everyday of the week over Heineken which I think is poor. Staropramen I think is a very nice drink, and better than them both.
  7. Wannabe2

Freesport tv announce!!

Awesome we are on 5 times, of which 3 are away that don’t show webcasts. Two at Clan, and one at Panthers, love it.
  8. Wannabe2

IAW bar prices

Unfortunately I won’t.lol
  9. Wannabe2

IAW bar prices

Don’t shoot me mate, I couldn’t give a hooch about any of this bottle can or whatever, I am there to watch the hockey.
  10. Wannabe2

CAFE - PRICES GONE

And nothing has changed, once a real man, always a real man.
  11. Wannabe2

CAFE - PRICES GONE

My buddy in the trenches, remember that conversation my mate.
  12. Wannabe2

IAW bar prices

So they can’t be thrown as a missile, if the top is off the liquid will obviously pour out, it could also be legal thing at events.
  13. Wannabe2

IAW bar prices

It’s in the middle hospitality boxes, they are now one big room/
  14. Wannabe2

IAW bar prices

I must be a huge Mug then, because I quite like Coors and Carling, along with most other beers.
  15. Wannabe2

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

He is stepping away from from the recruitment side, purely because our last D Man has been signed, he just ain’t here yet, but that will be sorted soon.