Recent content by Wannabe2

1. Wannabe2

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

The pictures leaving the camera is exactly the same, and is easily compatible to Sheffield’s, both the weekends Webcast were spot on, with the exception of the first 10mins of the first period Saturday, and that wasn’t a camera problem.
  2. Wannabe2

Nottingham Saturday, tickets

Can we have a webcast please
  3. Wannabe2

Steelers Vs Devils - 23 Jan 19

Moose ain’t coming back
  4. Wannabe2

Your favourite icehockey agitator?

Vezio Sacratini best agitator ever
  5. Wannabe2

Actually I think it was more than 4 points, as they took nothing from those games, 4 pointer each game I reckon. Plus they now know how good we are.
  6. Wannabe2

Crown Plaza, city centre got it booked for play offs.
  7. Wannabe2

Great Webcast

Hope you get better soon buddy, take good care.
  8. Wannabe2

Continental cup or not, Belfast are not our equal that’s why they lost these two games. Good team but not good enough, will finish second where they should finish.
  9. Wannabe2

Its never great realising you are 2nd best. Especially when the best team are so much better. Happy Hockey Days
  10. Wannabe2

And guess what we never.
  11. Wannabe2

Great Webcast

Working in Belfast would you believe it Sat/ Wed, where would I have been without the fantastic Icetime tv, thanks guys it’s not the same as being there, but my god it sure is second best, thank you so much. Happy Hockey Streaming Days.
  12. Wannabe2

What a weekend you beauties, are Giants good, they sure are, are they tough, they sure are, are they full of talent, they sure are. In fact they are certainly a very good second placed team, not up to our standard, but a very good second placed team. Happy Hockey Days
  13. Wannabe2

Bryce Reddick is a legend
  14. Wannabe2

Why was Giants 2nd goal allowed, when their scorer was standing in the crease, ???
  15. Wannabe2

Let’s go Devils, let’s go.