Recent content by Wannabe2

1. Wannabe2

2 x Myers testimonial tickets - Free

Really enjoyed Matts testimonial, at a guess I would say 1500 were there very good atmosphere. Shirt auctions looked like they were going to do very well, only heard one sale Frannys and I think it went for £260, so some big money raised there. Good to be back at our home, can’t wait for the...
  2. Wannabe2

Fixtures coming out on Friday

Yes it was a league cock up, as usual.
  3. Wannabe2

I love the Irish Taytos, my boy lives in Armagh where they are produced, and as I am out there a lot as you say they are truly Lush,but there is a but here OXO CRISPS WERE ON ANOTHER LEVEL HERE BUDDY, maybe you are too young to know this but OXO 10, TAYTOS 8.
  4. Wannabe2

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2022/23

Hopefully good things come to those who wait.
  5. Wannabe2

Oxo were the Mutts Nutts, best crisps ever, made by Chipmunk.
  6. Wannabe2

So 2 Wednesday, 5 Friday, 9 Sunday, 15 Saturday, and a few between tues/Thurs thats cup and league.
  7. Wannabe2

IAW won’t be Motorpoint, it’s a mistake that will be rectified, that’s official guys.
  8. Wannabe2

Bit confusing having 2 in the same city, people having tickets for a concert turning up at the wrong gaff.
  9. Wannabe2

Are we now the Motorpoint Arena, as all our home fixtures state that.???
  10. Wannabe2

I better start saving now, after all a promise is a promise. Anyone want crisps.
  11. Wannabe2

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

Big lad with a good pedigree, looks like he could be a very good signing, would be pretty pleased with this signing if true.
  12. Wannabe2

Thanks buddy and have a great trip, Come the new season the beers are on me.
  13. Wannabe2

Message sent.
  14. Wannabe2

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2022/23

Who’s his current team.