Recent content by Wannabe2

1. Wannabe2

Blaze vs Devils - 22 Sept - CC

Didnt get to game last night due to work, thank goodness, but then spent £12 to watch us tanked by a very average team. How do a team that look like the Mutts Nutts play like a bunch of Amateurs, the only player that can hold his head high tonight is Dixon, 21/22 Dixon’s please that would do...
  2. Wannabe2

Devils vs Clan - 21 Sept - League

Wasn’t far out.
  3. Wannabe2

Flames vs Devils - 19 Sept - CC

Thank you.
  4. Wannabe2

Who played in goals guys, anyone know.???
  5. Wannabe2

Dixon, Linglet, Jardine/
  6. Wannabe2

3-3 now
  7. Wannabe2

Dixon goal, assisted by Sointo, and Fournier.
  8. Wannabe2

Standing Area

Devil may care said exactly, , why hasn’t he let it go and stayed on topic, what’s the difference mate. And why are my views pathetic. I am not against a standing area,just giving my views, what’s the problem with that.
  9. Wannabe2

Standing Area

Why exactly, please explain.
  10. Wannabe2

Standing Area

I didn’t say I was against it, try reading that again, I said in my view it shouldn’t be in blocks 2,3, 4 . I like noise at games the louder the better, it is obviously easier in bigger arenas. I actually said I can’t see it happening not that I was against it.
  11. Wannabe2

Standing Area

If you want to piss off hundreds of season ticket holders, try telling them they no longer sit in the area that the Devils attack twice, that they have sat since the opening day, and are now going to be sat in the crappier opposite end. That surely is a no brainer, and most certainly would...
  12. Wannabe2

Belfast @ Augsburg

With you 100%, spot on.
  13. Wannabe2

Icetime TV

Think they will be doing both games
  14. Wannabe2

Hi and Disillusioned

Anyway they only spent £62 last season.