Recent content by Wagstaff

1. Wagstaff

Blaze vs Devils - 22 Sept - CC

All very quiet here! Are many of you travelling up for this one?
  2. Wagstaff

Shirt purchase

If I was serving, I'd have been really tempted to tell the lady "I don't think we do but if there are, you will find them at the bottom of the table!" Probably best I don't get a job in a shop!
  3. Wagstaff

Are Steelers a threat ( For those who reckon so)

Sorry, I didn’t realise, I was thinking that we could put 6 past them and this guys saying their D is sound? :oops: I didn't want to insult you by saying you are wrong too bluntly so tried to make light of it and back it up with what my mate said, he also said Duba was the biggest difference on...
  4. Wagstaff

But only on a Sunday it would seem, a friend who attended both games said they were shocking on Saturday and Aaron Fox wasn’t impressed last night according to his interview
  5. Wagstaff

In the interest of fairness, I will leave this here and get my coat
  6. Wagstaff

I will just leave this here...
  7. Wagstaff

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

Former Devil Drew Shiestel will wear the C for the Blaze this season http://www.coventryblaze.co.uk/news/schiestel-named-blaze-captain-20190906
  8. Wagstaff

Devils vs Mountfield HK - 30 Aug - CHL

You should be able to see it without a Twitter account if you click the link
  9. Wagstaff

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

My instinct is that we will come in 6th, 5th at best, if we are entertaining to watch, that will be a start, upset a few clubs bouncing at the top occasionally and I will be happy,
  10. Wagstaff

Final signing here in Coventry http://www.coventryblaze.co.uk/news/laakkonen-brings-wealth-of-experience-to-blaze-20190814
  11. Wagstaff

Corcoran moves to Blaze from Dundee http://www.coventryblaze.co.uk/news/stewart-snaps-up-star-corcoran-20190813
  12. Wagstaff

Behind the bench podcast

Listened to the tough guys episodes, brutally honest from Franny how the Blaze brawl came about, surprised at his reaction to Chalmers, one bad hit but a cleaner player would be hard to find, as I say though very honest, there’s not many who would tell that sort of story. Cheers... I will listen...
  13. Wagstaff

Behind the bench podcast

Cool, I will look forward to it, keep up the good work
  14. Wagstaff

Behind the bench podcast

Picked up on this only this Friday and listened to the first two episodes, Devils may not be my team but it was a good listen, thanks :)
  15. Wagstaff

Captain

For me a captain needs to love the badge, I’m not keen on first year captains as they may not be club loyal, of those I have known at our club I loved Jordan Pietrus, played every minute for the badge. For you I think Andrew Lord was the man who fits my ideal, led by example and drove the team...