Recent content by Wagstaff

1. Wagstaff

Storm Vs Devils - 11 Jan 20 - League

You picked up on the subtle hint then!
  2. Wagstaff

Storm Vs Devils - 11 Jan 20 - League

Just in case I din’nt make that clear.... NONONONONONO!
  3. Wagstaff

Devils Vs Flyers - 05 Jan 20 - League

Putting it in bold text? Is that the written equivalent of shouting?
  4. Wagstaff

Devils Vs Blaze - 01 Jan 20 - League (4 FO)

Here’s your highlights
  5. Wagstaff

Devils Vs Blaze - 01 Jan 20 - League (4 FO)

Bownsey tired, injuries, busy schedule, New Year Hangovers. I really struggle to understand your logic here, we have one starting netminder and albeit he is a recent addition, but we have no other credible option, injuries, we also had two big players out, and we iced 3 less skaters than you...
  6. Wagstaff

Best Devils Fighter...?

Surely you don’t mean “One Punch Clarkson”?
  7. Wagstaff

Panthers and blaze kit clash

The Panthers Kitman has confessed that he forgot to inform us of the need to wear blue, so we turned up in our away shirts as we do for any normal away game. As the home team, I’m sure they had plenty of options in the cupboard but the Panthers kit was to be sold off so I guess they needed it to...
  8. Wagstaff

Devils vs Clan - 01 Dec 19 - League

I can’t help but notice the amount of praise that is being given to the Brits this weekend, we run three full lines and one of those is Brits that play big minutes week in week out, Ferrara is a big player for us, I can’t help but think that when a game starts against you, Andrew Lord chases the...
  9. Wagstaff

Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

Your forwards are really absent from the rankings this year, first player for you is Haddad (16th) then the next two are outside the top 40 and they are D men, your GOAT sits outside the top 60.
  10. Wagstaff

EIHL Highlights on Freesports

If there’s a discussion about commentary, I can’t leave the thread without mentioning Seth Bennett, top of the pile for me which is why he’s ended up with the BBC
  11. Wagstaff

Blaze v Clan

Doubt you will be overly interested but these are the highlights of the game
  12. Wagstaff

Flyers v Devils

Shiestel is a no, sorry! By all means try the others