Recent content by voth26

1. voth26

KEEFE

I agree with most of your point except the hypocritical part, giants have dished it out all season with out any redress. Plus Schiestel isn't a dirty player and didn't take many penalty minutes throughout the season, for me he stood solid on the blue line and didn't do anything wrong.
  2. voth26

KEEFE

So what happens the next time he does it, he knows he's going to get away with it. Sorry he showed a complete lack of respect for the officials and should be dealt with accordingly
  3. voth26

KEEFE

Should have been called irspective if it was a league game of a playoff final.
  4. voth26

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Why so negative, what has Lord done so badly that other clubs may not be so forgiving? and how do you know their relationship has been tested recently??
  5. voth26

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

Yet Haddad and Linglet are hard to get the puck off, Ulmer whilst not the quickest pace wise has one hell of a hockey brain and has a knack of being in the right place for the tip in. Batch is versatile like mosey and has a big body plus he's a Brit. Just my thoughts
  6. voth26

Devils Vs Steelers - 6 & 7 Apr 19 -Play Off Quarter Finals

If Lou goes with Lepine then its a better trade for panthers than us, Lepine has been extremely poor this season and has little impact on a game while big Lou is more important to us on the ice
  7. voth26

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

To be honest I think it's you whos the moody one, no we don't all think the club is the dogs gonards either. You made the statement and people replied your the one who flew of the handle mate!!
  8. voth26

I like the idea of Livingston giving him a clip in fact do it it at every opportunity, and really get under his skin and rissling will react at some point. However we have to be smart and stick to the game plan, we need a weekend of the way we played in the 2nd leg and hit anything that has a...
  9. voth26

And mine Not sure how some people can be so negative all the time? I thought it was a hell of a game, we didn't panic after the two quick goals just regrouped and refocused. We need to be a bit tighter puck wise but if we play like that all weekend we have a decent chance I think
  10. voth26

I've read that on your forum from some fans who call us mardiff, there's quite a few who posted saying glad they got us as they didn't fancy your chances against Guildford, as your style of play is better suited against us
  11. voth26

What a ridiculous thing to say, you would cull 99% of a team who lost a title on regulation wins and are playing CHL for 3rd consecutive year!! How long have you been watching hockey please.
  12. voth26

I think we'll be ok, a factor for me is which Jackson whistle turns up in both games??, the one that played in their 5-4 win who shut us down and didn't give many rebounds or the one that hasn't completed a single game when we've played them in the Viola, personally I hope its the 2nd one
  13. voth26

Player opinions ....

I don't quite follow your last point if im honest, bordy was brought into be be our physical presence and step up. he delivered on the first but not on the 2nd he choose not to fight!! cant see how that's Lords fault?. regarding the locker room these guys are winners or have played in much...
  14. voth26

LAST NIGHTS AWARDS

For a start the guys will be disappointed in themselves when they lose or don't perform, with regards to the club & fans got to hear negative things when we lose, there's a right and a wrong way and with respect calling out players the way you did was most definitely the wrong way!! and I don't...