Recent content by voth26

1. voth26

Cardiff Devils Flashbacks

Love to see the guys come out to this intro, I'm sure a certain Mr Sullivan could arrange it
  2. voth26

20/21 Squad

Why is it, both play in goals so therefore like for like
  3. voth26

season tkts

I've just renewed my ST but it wont let me renew my grandsons?, i pay by DD. I'm assuming they have to be renewed separately?
  4. voth26

20/21 Squad

Ginn is such an awesome nettie and his team finished where, 8th I think. We have Bownsy who you clearly don't rate but he back stopped us to 2nd for biggest part of the season and then to the top of the pile last going off!! Kind of throws your point of Ginn being better than Bownsy out the...
  5. voth26

20/21 Squad

I'm with you about Masi i would love to see him returning, he went through a quiet spell but then got his mojo back, i honestly thought in quite a few games he was a complete pain in the butt for other teams, fore checked with a passion, scored/assisted on a few hit like a bloodt freight train...
  6. voth26

Steelers in the .....

I've never met any one as condescending as you, if anyone challenges your post you reply with a childish comment, yet you puck holes in other posters
  7. voth26

Steelers in the .....

The Steelers potentially lost the league after being top for 4 months, but that seems to be ok with you, yet you seem to look for and post anything negative about the Devil's
  8. voth26

Steelers in the .....

Yet the Devil's won the league series between the two teams, so therefore that makes the Devil's the stronger of the two!!
  9. voth26

Cardiff Devils 2019/20.

Who do you think was the best import nettie this season and why, id would take Dixon and Masi back no problem
  10. voth26

Cardiff Devils 2019/20.

I would have Riley and Mcnamee back no question, both gritty players who have an eye for goal and good both ends of the ice, obvious opinions will vary
  11. voth26

Cardiff Devils 2019/20.

I agree but personally I would add Louis, and Majamaki to your list
  12. voth26

To win the league

We play the panthers away on the 21st and Giants home on the 28th
  13. voth26

Devils vs steelers - 6 Mar 20 - League

I wasnt sure if Pope was injured?, if Morrissons fit then as you said previously he has to play
  14. voth26

steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

Really hope not as both will want to be the star of the game, and will detract from the game itself
  15. voth26

Devils vs steelers - 6 Mar 20 - League

so here's a question and a headache for Lordo do you keep the same team as Friday or do you make changes? ? personally id bring in Pope for Benti and if Morrisson is injured then Reddick, other wise that would be my only change. Sorry Bryce. Thoughts