Recent content by voth26

1. voth26

Devils Vs Flyers - 19 02 20 - League

Me to, make the game safe hopefully then no choice baldwin
  2. voth26

Just going on what was said down the rink, apparently he wasn't well?? Happy to be corrected though
  3. voth26

No I haven't enjoyed every game I've been to, and no it wasn't a classic by any stretch but last night I did, opinions vary my friend that's what makes the world go round
  4. voth26

Well looking at some of the comments on here tonight I must be the only one who enjoyed the game!!
  5. voth26

Possibly because he knows what he wants from them unlike us armchair coaches, just thought!!
  6. voth26

I think Louis is I'll and therefore not a healthy scratch
  7. voth26

Tonight

The games in hand are not easy ones for sure, when you look at who we have to try and take points off. Majority of the games are against teams around us
  8. voth26

A game is a must tonight, crash the the net at every opportunity and fir gods sake get a player screening the Fife nettie. We have to take and finish what ever opportunities come our way. To many games I've seen us either shooting wide or over the net from 5/6 feet out or we hit the nettie in...
  9. voth26

Guildford Flames v Cardiff Devils - 16/02/20 - League

Another hard game tonight for the Devil's but hopefully we can bring the 2 points home, and if flyers can do us a favour against the Steelers then that's a bonus.
  10. voth26

Season tickets?

Cheers, think it's money for nothing though given its a renewing ST and the same bank details, so no real admin costs to the club
  11. voth26

Season tickets?

Is there still a £25 charge for paying by direct debit
  12. voth26

DOPS Changes

I thought the same, if it was that bad a hit then you'd think there would have been some sort of reaction from the giants players!!
  13. voth26

DOPS Changes

Marjamaki doesnt have previous though, his ban was for slew footing!!. I know his hit was stupid but I think 2 games, especially as o'connor only got 2 for conciously and deliberately Cross checking Ferguson in his face off the Puck, Marjamaki's hit was in the play.
  14. voth26

Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - 29/01/20 - CC Semi-Final 2

Maybe just maybe the guys have a belief they can do it, which is more than can be said of people on here!!