Recent content by voth26

1. voth26

GB vs France

Begrudgingly so do i, can't believe I just said it
  2. voth26

GB vs France

It was to be fair infact it reminds me of a recent hit that Schiestel laid on Murphy
  3. voth26

Goodbye Bownsy??

not been able to watch the game anyone have or know of any links or highlights thanks
  4. voth26

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

Great to have Louis back, is it me or did it seem a bit low key??
  5. voth26

Goodbye Bownsy??

Being selfish and hoping Ben stays with the Devil's and if he does it would be a massive morale boosting re-signing if Ben returned, however I would totally understand and want him to go if a big offer comes in for him after the way he's played in the EIHL and CHL and the World's tournaments so...
  6. voth26

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Fair enough mate, normal service is resumed lol, yeah you to. The off season is way to long lol
  7. voth26

Normally I agree with your posts but sorry mate I don't agree with the sarcasm, not everyone is in love with Blair Riley myself included.
  8. voth26

No I'm not a massive fan of Riley's to be honest,
  9. voth26

Didn't see that coming that's for sure??
  10. voth26

Charles Linglet Interview

good read. Linglet seems keen to return and is clearly loving life with the Devils and living in Cardiff. Hopefully we can get a deal done that's good for both sides
  11. voth26

GB/Devils

How lachowicz in ahead of Batchey is beyond me!!. Lacho Has done absolutely nothing for past few seasons and even panthers fans want rid of him
  12. voth26

KEEFE

I agree with most of your point except the hypocritical part, giants have dished it out all season with out any redress. Plus Schiestel isn't a dirty player and didn't take many penalty minutes throughout the season, for me he stood solid on the blue line and didn't do anything wrong.
  13. voth26

KEEFE

So what happens the next time he does it, he knows he's going to get away with it. Sorry he showed a complete lack of respect for the officials and should be dealt with accordingly
  14. voth26

KEEFE

Should have been called irspective if it was a league game of a playoff final.