Recent content by voth26

1. voth26

Graz 99ers vs Devils - 7 Sept - CHL

Gratz beat them granted not in regulation but they beat them and we beat Gratz twice, so its a big ask but stranger things have happened
  2. voth26

Banner Raising

Sunday against the Clan, think Mo will be the special guest??
  3. voth26

Devils vs Mountfield HK - 30 Aug - CHL

Really, Pope had a really good game last night, he took the body quite a few times and laid a massive hit. his passing was no worse than any other player. seems the guy cant do any right!!
  4. voth26

Devils vs MAC Újbuda - 25 Aug - Preseason

well we'll get an idea of how they play, aren't they playing steelers tonight??
  5. voth26

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Wow how long did it take you come up with that!!. You say that passionate fans want to see the best for the club yet you harp on about pope's stats from last year. Just because you don't agree with pope coming back doesn't mean everyone else thinks the same
  6. voth26

I'm just a bit confused is this the Rumours and offseason nonsense thread or is it the BASH MATT POPE THREAD?? I get some people are not overly happy Matts back, but he is and he's playing for OUR team. To be honest it's getting boring and unnecessary give the guy a break!!
  7. voth26

Devils Vs Panthers - 17 + 18 Aug - Preseason Double Header

I like Haddad and i know this will sound harsh and i dont mean it to but if he's going to miss games on a regular basis I'd rather we replace him now and not take a chance on him hopefully lasting the season
  8. voth26

to be honest id be amazed if we didn't bring in a spare import, especially as we have done it for quite a few yrs previously. the 2 players you've mentioned seemed to have started pre season pretty well?, i agree with some of your points about the differences between us giants and steelers. i...
  9. voth26

We've played 2 games pre-season, not every playing is going to be on top form yet?, as long as their fitness and form is there for start of CHL and league games then pre season has done its job for me anyways
  10. voth26

Pre-season games

Don't you know by now how fickle some fans can be!!, There will soon be a thread of its own soon about any soft goals Biwnsy let's in preseason.
  11. voth26

Behind the bench podcast

yeah it was against the Hull stingrays, Adam Knight and Vother had a few early tussles in the game, late in the game with Vother in the box (think he had something like 15 secs left on his penalty) Knight went after Tyler Michel and floored him, a few players got involved like Mike Hardwick...
  12. voth26

Pre-season games

I cant get to the first two games, so 18th is my first. bought tickets for 18th, 25th and game after plus CHL games for me and my 2 grand children, because I didn't buy tickets for all games couldn't get a discount cost me £120!! my choice I know but that's on top of 2 season tickets
  13. voth26

Open training night tomorrow

You can make it Steve you've got a great boss he'll give you time off
  14. voth26

Bit of fun for the doubters

When you hear the signings the giants have made you think wow how is any team going to cope, but when their listed side by side to the Devil's players then you realise the quality we have. Lordo likes the team he's put together that's good enough for me
  15. voth26

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

For me we got the team we got, same as Giants and Steelers have their respective teams and pretty much both have full rosters that have to gel whilst Devil's have a few to blood in. The other 2 might have big name players but the Devil's also have star players and I think some people have...