Recent content by voth26

1. voth26

Devils Vs Storm - 21st Oct 23 - League - FO 19:00

For me there should have been a penalty called on storm player for ripping off Donaheys helmet,which was blatentl and right in front of the official, because Cody had to skate off leaving a massive space which then lead to storms equaliser. I think the officials should have their names on the...
  2. voth26

Devils Vs Giants - League - 8th Oct 23 - 18:00 FO

For me we looked rushed most of the game and trying to find the perfect pass, there were plenty of times when instead of taking the shot we tried to pass the puck only for it to hit a giants stick or be miss controlled. The giants on the other hand were composed, looked relaxed and their passing...
  3. voth26

Devils Vs Giants - League - 8th Oct 23 - 18:00 FO

I've read a few of your post regarding Batch and the 3 minute pp, what planet are you on. We didn't lose the game on that 3 minute pp, we had another 57 minutes to score. Your just clutching at straws to try and justify your ridiculous posts
  4. voth26

Devils Vs Clan - League - 30th Sept 23 - 19:00 FO

If Founs really wants to return and all devil's fans would love him to maybe he should realign his expectations of the amount of money we could pay him. I know he's a top end D man
  5. voth26

Storm Sign

Sounds like the kind of Dman Devil's need
  6. voth26

Devils Vs Giants - Pre-season - 26th Aug 23 - 19:00 FO

Well that was an interesting game, joined the game via stream late and saw we were 3-1 down. Excellent P2 for the Devil's goals wise p3 started with Devil's getting the 4th goal then giants ramped up the pressure and to be honest deserved their goal, into OT and plenty of giants pressure but...
  7. voth26

2023/2024 Season - Positive Outlooks

Hi mate, your a devil's fan end of your very welcome here my friend
  8. voth26

3rd August

Not going to sell many shirts and merch with that logo on that's for sure,
  9. voth26

3rd August

Not me what the hell were Todd and whoever thinking
  10. voth26

3rd August

11. voth26

3rd August

That looks absolutely terrible, leave the logo as the current one other wise we'll be the laughing stock of the league with the monstrous thing
  12. voth26

Summit Sunday 2023 - Dedicated thread

Oh ok thanks for the polite reply
  13. voth26

I have a question, I know Belfast had a hell of a season last year BUT I don't get the constant reference to them regarding the players we've signed, they've lost quite a few of their impact/points scorers from last years team. With all respect to Dupont we have much better coaching team with...
  14. voth26

Out of curiosity why do you think Barrow is a question mark? I'm sure Russell will have done his due diligence, is it because he played for the storm last season?