Recent content by victor

1. V

keep/go

Romfo had nowhere to go due to the fact he was at Uni so cut him then bring him back with a 50% cut in pay very bad luck that Romfo. And he still played to his best. And i beg to differ he was not at the time the worst preforming player there were players on nearly 3x his wages not turning up...
  2. V

keep/go

on another thread I posted done nothing won nothing BUY BUY G 3 years in charge is that not long enough Romfo wasn't given 3 months so why give G another year of course these are my opinions only
  3. V

keep/go

Born 1981
  4. V

keep/go

Just to start with Romfo must keep came back after we did the dirty and has been playing his heart out for just a few quid and a uni place and i mean just a few quid.
  5. V

G

Kipper you may be right regarding alcohol the team were in town Sat night when IMO they should gone straight back to their hotel
  6. V

G

Looks like i was 1st It's time for a change done nothing won nothing BYE BYE G
  7. V

Backing players

I feel it's time with all the negative posts towards players there should be a positive one ( Ying & yang) So here's a start Jay has lots of energy, determination, skill and a wicked attitude he has not been at his best over recent weeks. However you don't go from being a player who almost...
  8. V

Devils v Steelers - Sun 6:00pm - 03/01 - Chat/Updates

Back to the game I thought the line of Hill, Jay and Voth worked well tonight and should be left alone Hartwick MOM don't know where that came from, for my money Ritchie and Symonds were more worthy candidates having said that i would have given it to Jay or Tyler both...
  9. V

Playoff Weekend

When are the play offs ?
  10. V

Blaze v Devils - Sun 27/12 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

Good post i couldn't have put it better.
  11. V

Romfo Released!

Absolutely disgusted, this is the type of stitch up I would have expected from B.P. to bring in a forward and gas a D man who has over the past month really come into form beggars belief. Now I fully understand why he didn't get his much deserved MOM last night. Bringing in a forward suggests...
  12. V

Jeff Szwez Getting Hammered

Top post Mcmorrow did what he was paid to do and he did it well.
  13. V

Weakest link

So it seem the optimist "Finny" has concerns regarding our netminder because i never mantioned anything about him, just how many goals we are shipping.
  14. V

Weakest link

Ah Finny the optomistic moderator. Not a pessimistic post just a concern regarding the amount of goals we are shipping.
  15. V

Weakest link

4 Games 17 goal against and another 5 so far tonight, anyone else worried ? and even as i post this, make that 6 not 5 goals tonight