Recent content by Vartel

1. Vartel

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

Don't forget 18. restarting adult Learn to Play hockey Other than a brief period when the Cardiff fire organised it during their off season 18 months ago, there has been no adult learn to play level ice hockey in Cardiff since Covid lockdowns closed the arena in March 2020. If someone is...
  2. Vartel

Devils Vs Giants - Pre-season - 26th Aug 23 - 19:00 FO

There was what seemed like a weird icing call in OT where Devils player got to the goal line first but it was called back as icing. What happened there?
  3. Vartel

Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

Interesting to note that the other goalie for that team is a Cardiff person who came up through our juniors and once was on the bench for 1 devils game
  4. Vartel

Ice sports shafted by Cardiff Council…again

I have had multiple people stop their cars on the little road outside to ask where the ice rink is. Point it out to them and that then leads to the next question of "where am i supposed to park". No signage for that either
  5. Vartel

Ice sports shafted by Cardiff Council…again

Whilst all the rec teams currently training at 11pm would love an 8pm slot on the second pad, is there much demand for additional sessions on top of what is already on the main pad to justify the costs of running the second pad? Or would it be the same number of sessions just at more reasonable...
  6. Vartel

SC Bern Vs Devils - Sat 8th Sept 2018 / 7:45 (CEST) - CHL

Anyone else notice the commentator is calling Bowns "Bones"?
  7. Vartel

Here is the youtube link for those with a VPN:
  8. Vartel

Surely for these two games, a fan with a Mon-Fri job would only need 3 days of holiday, maybe 2 if they traveled thursday before the game. With the statutory minimum being 28 days, i think most people could get that time off. They probably just prioritise their annual leave differently. I could...
  9. Vartel

I have just checked the VPN in my opera browser and it seems to be working okay still. Maybe an update which i havent installed yet gets rid of it, but for now it is there. Will try to get youtube stream on it this evening
  10. Vartel

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

Lord can't believe the ineptitude of the refs not calling the correct penalties. One good thing we can take from this so far is how good Ben Blood looks with all his physicality and how good the devils penalty kill looks, not conceeding a goal in the first period on the penalty kill and...
  11. Vartel

Cafe - Grazing Shed

Let us know how it goes. Hopefully it is easy to get the refills and not massive queues
  12. Vartel

Cafe - Grazing Shed

I am liking the sound of that refillable drink! Can we get a pre-game burger with meal deal then get refilled drinks in every period break and at the end of the night? That adds lots of value to the deal if we can come back and get 3+ drinks out of it
  13. Vartel

IAW bar prices

Personally i would love to see Blue Moon and Grolsch as they are two of my favourite beers, but in a little bar like IAW i can understand them not stocking those two. I am happy with Coors and whilst not happy with the price increase, i can understand it. I will probably just have one pint less...
  14. Vartel

MNL

Would it be possible for icetime or the devils to provide a season pass to the inferno for home games, to enable the host of MNL to watch the stream and be able to post updates without relying on texters? It doesnt fix the problem for away games, but could that help?
  15. Vartel

IAW bar prices

At the training session last night Todd said they have got a new bar deal with the Coors destributor, so different beer will be on tap soon, Coors, Carling and Carling Dark Fruit (assuming the cider). They are also installing a new "premium Coors bar" on the side closest to the steps up (away...