Recent content by Twinkle

1. T

Devils v Blaze - 24/09 @ 19:00 - CCup - Chat/Updates

The exchange on the bench was caught on camera.
  2. T

Devils sign Patrick Bordeleau

Nah, some Devils fans will always find something to whinge about !! Looks a cracking signing. It always amazes me how fans can moan about things before the team is complete.
  3. T

World Championship Belfast 2017

I will be there :-) can't wait. I noticed that a lot of GB regulars are whinging on various forums that Belfast were awarded the championships !!
  4. T

Ticket Prices in IAW

I don't think there is a definate age to be classed as an adult.( By that I mean an age businesses are bind to ) In Disney World Florida when buying tickets , an adult is classed as anyone who is 10 yrs old + , which I think is a rip off !!
  5. T

Ladies night

He is not lost ~ He is in my loft :lol: :lol: I won him in the raffle !!
  6. T

New Netminder - Phil Cook

Does it really matter? We're very fortunate that he did read about the sad situation with Lacosta and contacted the club. Would you rather have not had a replacement for Lacosta as we did when Osaer was injured a few years back? That worked well if I remember correctly :roll:
  7. T

Thommo Leaving the Blaze

Thats okay, you never got my sympathy when the Blaze were in trouble last year. Difference is when we were having trouble we didnt go boo-hoo'ing to the rest of the league with begging bowls out like Coventry did !!!
  8. T

Belfast trip next weekend- Ticket and travel(In Belfast)

Thats where i am flying from :)
  9. T

Devils @ Fife - 6:30 pm, Sun, Dec 16 - Chat / Updates

Its not the three games that is the problem though is it ? Its the travelling and the waiting around. They would have spent hours on a coach going to Fife, waiting around airports to and from Belfast. Okay it may not be strenuous but it is boring and boring makes you tired.
  10. T

An evening with Dave Simms

Boy,there are some miserable people on here !! I am not a fan of DS but he has offered to come down here for an evening, with Red Army Travel organizing it and to donate all of the money to future Devils and all most of you can do is slag him off !! DS may not be peoples favourite person but he...
  11. T

Its time Adams went

And yet you coninually answer him on THF :)
  12. T

Its time Adams went

Most of my thoughts have been covered on here by other fans but do you know what my favourite quality G has is ?? Not running like a child to the league about everything. Last season Thommo whinged and whined about referees on the Sky programme, he whinged on Blaze TV about how Voth was allowed...
  13. T

EIHL Player of the Week

Back at ya ;)