Recent content by trukkasaurus

1. trukkasaurus

Rock the BBT

Possibly the most brutal and physical sport in the world (apart from merthyr league football) deserves the most brutal music in the world. More Metal at the tent.
  2. trukkasaurus

Rock the BBT

Slayer-Raining Blood During Every Fight
  3. trukkasaurus

5th best goalie in the league

Well he aint league winning at the moment IMO...which is what is important. Devils fans have got to know when to let go..Voth a good example this year... :o
  4. trukkasaurus

As a proffesional sportsperson, you must expect a certain degree of criticism when the chips are down as such. Indeed a goalie is more noticable when he aint at his best, but its part and parcel of the job. You are paid to stop the puck going in the net, regardless of anything else. I think...
  5. trukkasaurus

IMO your goalie is the most important position on the team. As a defence the last thing you need to be worrying about is the guy in net. A goalie should breed confidence in your defence, there being nothing worse than working your socks off, busting a gut, to watch him drop clangers. Same...
  6. trukkasaurus

Blaze v Devils - 30/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Theres not much between us and the squeelers...this may come down to the goalies. :?
  7. trukkasaurus

There certainly seemed to be a lack of plan B, offensively anyway. The game reminded me of the last years Devils vs Blaze, shoot on sight hoping for rebounds, then getting suckerpunched on the break. Zanon was a beast last night for the Blaze, though Pelle and Finnerty were wasteful in front of...
  8. trukkasaurus

I think our titled hopes rest "literally" in the hands of Stevie Lyle..a few more stinkers like last night and were are doomed. Its almost as if hes got a bullseye high glove side...
  9. trukkasaurus

Problems with buying tickets on the phone!!

Been charged twice for tickets for Giants game on sunday!!! An one else having probs as the rink isnt answering ze phone. Tamping!!!
  10. trukkasaurus

Time For A Change?

Something clearly isnt working. There never seems to a plan B when things go wrongs. I also believe that the home small ice advantage has covered a lack of tactical awarness on Adams part. I believe the away record is a more accurate identification of this issue.
  11. trukkasaurus

Guys in block 12

I was sat in row f in 12 last night and in all fairness there were guys at the back who were uttlerly steaming drunk. Quality chant being "Com on drebblesss". Was nothing really bad being shouted...just drunken silliness I think. Wish I had been hammerd after the result.
  12. trukkasaurus

Devils v Panthers - 28/02 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

Top marks for effort from the Devils, though a lack of tactical awarness was evident. As a team the Panthers are probably more suited to playing at our rink than us. Huge, nasty defence with speed and efficiant finishing on the break. Fairplay to Neilson for a quality game plan. We as usual...
  13. trukkasaurus

RED OUT THE RINK

Im normally so cold in there and usually end up coverd in red sauce, that wearing red is by default in my case....
  14. trukkasaurus

Devils v Capitals - 20/02 - 7:00pm

Im not normally one to have a go at fans, but there was a small minority sat infront of me and my misses, whos behaivour was appalling and embarassing. Caps fans were awesome and good fun, while the lot mentioned earlier were idiots. If you cant handle your beer..........
  15. trukkasaurus

Blaze v Devils - 18/02 - 7:45pm

Wonder what Adams has put in the tea to initiate this sudden surge? Not complaining mind you...