Recent content by trapped

1. T

Paul Crowder

If you look at the challenge cup scoring stats, the devils feature prominently at the top of the list, including people like Linglet and Hedden. Crowder is going at a slower pace there. It is a great top line in Fife, no question. They're a decent side and should challenge again this year.
  2. T

Paul Crowder

Nothing wrong with that article at all. Interestingly, we always seem to share our scoring around more than other teams. That and the fact that we have played fewer games will always mean fewer points. Everyone on the team has a place, but would you put crowder in ahead of Martin, Dixon or...
  3. T

Wanted: Small/Medium Devils Jersey

I'm after the red Jersey from this collection in any size, it doesn't matter. Please help the OP first if you can, but you have a jersey for sale in a larger size, please let me know. Thanks
  4. T

Scarlett

It's always heart breaking to read about things like this. Scarlett will be in the hearts and minds of everyone, may she rest in peace x
  5. T

ANY UPDATE?

I enjoyed that, thanks!
  6. T

Few for sale - Davison and DeWaele

pm sent
  7. T

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

It looped off bowns blocker. Didn't seem to hit anything else
  8. T

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

We attended the weekend CHL games last year and the two wins over Vaxjo and Davos were exceptional games of hockey and great atmospheres. The standard was exceptional and I'll be going again on Saturday. I live away from Cardiff these days, so its not practical to make a mid week fixture...
  9. T

SC BERN

I can't find the link, but my understanding is that it is definitely 7:15 face off.
  10. T

Parisi

I missed out on a Parisi jersey sponsorship by about a minute... glad I did now. Genuinely sad to hear he has fallen out of love with the game if true, but it is a poor move to do it in this way and at this stage. We will be fine and will be able to recruit if we need to. What is...
  11. T

Parisi

I would expect the lines to be as below. Not sure what order I would put them out in, not exactly shabby! Richie - Parisi Fournier - Louis Blood - Reddick/Batch
  12. T

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

He put up some serious numbers in the SHL and Liiga a few seasons ago, you would expect him to play on a top line and rack up some points here. Welcome, Stephen!
  13. T

IcetimeTV

I had no idea that this had happened! As a Devil in exile, I have enjoyed listening to John and Aled immensely over the recent seasons and I am sorry to see one of them go, let alone both. I hope that they both move on to bigger and better things and wish them every success. They were, along...
  14. T

Why people would move Ulmer off the second line is beyond me... highly rated and respected and clutch down the stretch. I'd be amazed if he played 3rd line for us this year. That said, the ability to have guys like Mo or Ulmer who can play up or down the lines would be massive for us...
  15. T

You would have to assume that Asselin won't be returning, which is a shame, but if Hedden is his replacement, then wow.. that's one hell of a replacement. All four signings well worth staying up for!