Recent content by tim78

1. T

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

Excellent weekend, every player put the effort in. Notables for me are Martyn's determination, Myers Persistance, Bowns reactions. Great finish and speed by Mosey. It's definetly been a good weekend for Mo, on his shifts.
  2. T

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

The referring definitely allowed the game to flow and add to the intensity, though the wrestling move on a Dev's player was letting it go a bit to much but I'm sure there was one which went back the other way a few moments later. The Mosey check I'd expect a review as his head was down and near...
  3. T

Panthers Gas

Panthers did start of well and looked like they would be an incredible team... well those first games against us. Thought Barrasso had turned them around a little as they did hit form for a while.
  4. T

Steelers sack 3

All went wrong after dropping Adams. It'll can only get harder if the fans start being over negative. But simply thing to remember is to support your team n players and let the manager/coach sort the rest.
  5. T

Clan Vs Devils - 12 Jan 19 - League

I wish you wouldn't have said that, you woke up their slumber ;)
  6. T

Fournier goal of the season contender

Was going to say Culligan or Mosey. Mosey definitely has more speed and physical presence. Though Culligan was consistent... Lingley or McEwan ?
  7. T

Flyers Vs Devils - 06 Jan 19 - League

Didn't see the game, though the score suggests a dominant game was it as Bown's took most of the shots or were they weak ones?
  8. T

Player of the Month

Lets not forget our Joey Haddad's in for the player of the Month https://eliteleague.co.uk/2019/01/03/whos-your-player-of-the-month-for-december-vote-now/
  9. T

Craig Moore departs

My thoughts were he's Richardson replacement for the future, though that may be a few season still (well hopefully). Its definetly been an interesting season but it's never going to be an easy adjustment after winning so much our expectations have been raised. Come on Devs League and Play Offs...
  10. T

Storm Vs Devils - 15 Dec 18 - League

It's a bit refreshing to see all the league teams have some short but good little runs... Dundee's have ended long live the Clan... until January then who's next for an inform run of games? Awesome 2pts behind in the league and 2 games in hand. looking forward to the highlights.
  11. T

Joey Martin leaving .....

You've gone and done it now. Joey's Left ...handed of course! Must say my head dropped on the title
  12. T

Faryna Leaves

Really missing a watching an absolute legend play on the ice, someone who played with heart and soul. All the best Justin
  13. T

Devils Vs Flames - 5 Dec 18 - League

My hard truth is without the ref's really poor performance it wouldn't have spurred the crowd on to get behind the team....
  14. T

Flyers Vs Devils - 1 Dec 18 - League

I'll sit down and be quiet now.
  15. T

Flyers Vs Devils - 1 Dec 18 - League

I could excuse it if were playing like we did in the CHL.