Recent content by tim78

1. tim78

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 2nd March 24 - FO 19:00

Earnieee Noooo, I've got my final tickets and now you've said it .
  2. tim78

Flames Vs Devils - League - 25th Feb 24 - FO 18:00

From what I could see looks like he was checked down, can't see anything coming of it. https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxTHGiw_kaYugU2OzKFcl9UY3PjubQZvg5?si=6UbelNjlj5ntedhB
  3. tim78

Stars Vs Devils - League - 18th Feb 24 - FO 17:00

Don't put back to 5-5, when it's 5-3 to the Devs. Just saying (scared face)
  4. tim78

Flyers Vs Devils - League - 17th Feb 24 - FO 19:15

I do think Brandt would give Joey and Sanford alot more on thier line
  5. tim78

Giants Vs Devils - League - 3rd Feb 24 - FO 19:00

The Ref is definitely trying to balance the game out,
  6. tim78

Flyers vs Devils - League - 28th Jan 24 - FO 17:15

14 skaters is still almost 3 lines, unless your giving 100% and pushing those 3 lines with your 4th. I don't always think it's an advantage. Richardson had played as many minutes as their highest at his 13th minute. You've seen it a few times where coasting games until the last 10mins but...
  7. tim78

GKS vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 13th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

I'm sure we played Dukla Trenčín too in pre season
  8. tim78

Devils Vs Blue Fox - Conti Cup Final - 14th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Thought all in all 2 of 3 games were superbly entertaining. Batch, Crawford and Mosey stood well in D. Arneil has been a blast to watch and top form. Joey and Brandt upfront together reminded me of lord and joey, hope it continues a bit (add in Sanford). Alderson and Busch. stepped up with...
  9. tim78

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

Thought the Polish fans were awesome last night really entertaining. Excellent game too, Hopefully the none Continental Cup fans can now see it's a worth while journey / cup.
  10. tim78

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

Absolutely gutted but well done to the Nomads, almost walked it. Will enjoy the last 2 games but best we can do now is 2nd place.
  11. tim78

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

What we say isn't always interpreted in how it's conveyed. Yes I now understand your point but surely more competitions are better than just a pinnicle European cup (which is aimed for the European elite clubs). We're as the CC is perfect for France, Denmark, Italian, Polish and UK clubs...
  12. tim78

I think the our expectation at this stage for the CHL is a bit too high. Those are clubs that have AHL standard arenas, whilst we're are more fitted to a lower budget. CHL is too far a gap but the CC is a better competition and compete level than the playoffs. @Agust04
  13. tim78

In fairness Sheffield this season seemed to have a much bigger send, I'm sure Simpson and Allen were on the the 4th line tonight.
  14. tim78

To be reasonable I think the league has already been won, the Devil's need to compete but stay injury free so I don't expect any really tough battle games between now and the CC comp. But that's 3 games we should be going for with full gusto.
  15. tim78

steelers Vs Devils - League - 23rd Dec 23 - FO 19:00

Devil's PP reminds me of the CHL power breaks, a 2min opportunity to go put the kettle on.