Recent content by Tigerdevil

1. Tigerdevil

Everyone wave!

::Waves hello manically at Bob with the Vulcan 2 finger wave instead of 4..:: Just want to say Bob.... Your "overzealous" moderation of the ELITE forum suggests that you're suffering a touch of paranoia. Just as well for your sanity that we've all b*ggered off over here and no longer hang...
  2. Tigerdevil

Appeals - Voth Ban Upheld (merged)

Been there, done that, the Broadcasters wouldn't pick it up as it wasn't "mainstream" enough. Believe me, I tried. The first Sky deal (That I actually brokered, so I know what I'm talking about) was buggered because a certain person reckoned he'd get a better product with NASN. (B*llocks did...
  3. Tigerdevil

Appeals - Voth Ban Upheld (merged)

Re: Appeals... That's just proved what a complete and utter farce & joke ELITE hockey is. Can't say I'm surprised at the result though as common sense flew out of the window when the Squealers showed their complete lack of class and tried Voth in the press rather than behind closed doors. It...
  4. Tigerdevil

PLS PLS PLS Bring back the old intro

Personally, I think that when the Squealers come into town they should have "Here come the Girls" as their intro. Either that or the birdie song. :twisted: :twisted: TD
  5. Tigerdevil

Hey Folks...

I know, and I apreciated it. :) My particular brand of humour, I'm afraid. I believe I still owe you a beer? TD
  6. Tigerdevil

Hey Folks...

Like a hole in the head, I'm sure! ;) Still, I supose you're in esteemed company... I'm rude to you almost as much as I have been to *He who shall not be named, but thinks his name is Golum!!* ;) Will hopefully get to a game soon and I can be rude to your face! ;) ... TD
  7. Tigerdevil

Elite Forum - Bob's many guises

Of all of his guises, I think that Golum is probably the most appropriate!!! TD
  8. Tigerdevil

He's Banned Me AGAIN!!

Tell me who you want PM'd and I'll do my best... although I have been rather rude to Bob directly via PM, so it may only be a matter of time..... ;) TD
  9. Tigerdevil

Hey Folks...

Tell you what, guys, I missed last season because I couldn't make any games, (Just to rub it in, I got to indulge in NHL games in Toronto, Vancouver & DC :D ) I start thinking about games this season and what ones I can actually attend and it seems that Bob has become an even bigger [insert...