Recent content by The_Stick_

1. The_Stick_

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th March 24 - FO 19:30

Ully and Martin are big misses. 2 of our most creative players.
  2. The_Stick_

Devils v Panthers - League - 24th Mar 24 - FO 1600

I think the right call was made on the night. On first look it was a terrible hit, but on reflection the Panthers player does turn into it.
  3. The_Stick_

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

We’re go 3-2 against Sheffield in the league series. As good as that is, it’s frustrating we couldn’t get it done against certain other teams. We would of made for quite an interesting title race
  4. The_Stick_

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

what a coach we have in Pete Russell. No one else I’d take in the league.
  5. The_Stick_

Devils v Clan - League - 17th Mar 24 - FO 1700

I believe they need a regulation win and they can
  6. The_Stick_

Fans' Forum

It’s a reoccurring theme with a lot of posters on here. Is that a problem? Not at all, but it certainly makes you think
  7. The_Stick_

Blaze Vs Devils - League - 6th March 24 - FO 19:30

Lousy game so far, but this being Coventrys first game back on home ice since the tragic passing of Dayle Keene is probably playing a part in that
  8. The_Stick_

Retro Night Jersey...

Very nice looking jersey. I think this is a best of both worlds situation. The club are sticking with the new logo, and fans who aren’t a fan of the new logo still have a chance to buy a jersey with this one
  9. The_Stick_

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st March 24 - FO 19:30

They announced the player last week there’s a difference. He would of been signed before the deadline
  10. The_Stick_

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 2nd March 24 - FO 19:00

I really like Arniel. He’s not gonna be a PPG but he’s gonna be close enough and he’s a very good 2 way player
  11. The_Stick_

Agree regarding Rymsha. Looks like the player we saw in pre season
  12. The_Stick_

Came out slow but boy did we end well. Keep it up lads
  13. The_Stick_

I don’t think Chad did enough last Sunday and yesterday to warrant a spot over Rymsha. But exactly as you said our opinions mean Jack all in grand scheme
  14. The_Stick_

Bowns starts. Mosey to the third line forward and Rymsha takes his place on first line D Chad dropped Correct decisions for me
  15. The_Stick_

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st March 24 - FO 19:30

Too earn his spot? He’s a professional athlete. I really don’t care what’s gone on behind the scenes I expect every player to give it all when they’re on the ice regardless of off ice circumstances