Recent content by The_Puck

1. The_Puck

Devils v Flyers - League - 16th Mar 24 - FO 1900

I believe he was a former teammate of him as well as a friend. He asked his family for approval of having his name and number on his warmup jerseys for the rest of the season. Very nice touch.
  2. The_Puck

steelers Vs Devils - League - 23rd Dec 23 - FO 19:00

All over them, however means nothing if we can’t score.
  3. The_Puck

Devils Vs Clan - League - 30th Sept 23 - 19:00 FO

Why would we retaliate when the game is dead and buried and we have a crucial match the next day. Don't want to take any injuries or suspensions. They tried to goon us around and they got thumped. I'll take the 2 points thank you very much.
  4. The_Puck

Sanford gamers

PM sent
  5. The_Puck

Who would be your ideal next HC and AC?

His family live in Swindon I believe. Would make more sense to come to Cardiff instead of going back to Glasgow
  6. The_Puck

Keep or Can

To be fair I have seen a few games where he has been invisible. But he might have been carrying an injury so who knows.
  7. The_Puck

Keep or Can

Louis❌ - cheap but I feel there’s better players out there for that price Davies✅ - great brit for the 4th line Brittain❌ - expected so much more from him Crawford✅ - high point scoring d man is a must, and he has the potential to improve even more at only 25. Duggan✅ - great brit who I believe...
  8. The_Puck

Devils Vs Ducs - Continental Cup Final #1 - 13th Jan 23 - 19:00 FO

The problem we had tonight was we weren’t clinical. We’re not gonna win many games winning 1 goal. Bowns played very well considering he hasn’t played many games recently. I do think some people on here need to calm down a little bit. It was a very tense tight game that could’ve gone either way...
  9. The_Puck

Devils Vs Giants - League - 10th Dec 22 - 19:00 FO

To be fair to Hogwash, as bad as he was yesterday the 4 minute penalty was correct. If you high stick someone and blood is drawn then it’s always given as a 2+2 which was unfortunately what happened on that play
  10. The_Puck

Steelers sign Danny Kristo

I don’t believe there is a salary cap anymore. It was only in place for last year.
  11. The_Puck

POFW 22/23

I don't think he's saying it's justifiable, he's saying that everything price wise has gone up from a few years ago. There's more money going into each team, therefore more money is needed from POFW. I think the ticket prices are reasonable and are much better than the farce that was last year...
  12. The_Puck

Devils Vs Flames - CC - 25th Sept 22

Devils lose a game, The Inferno goes into carnage (again). Before i say anything, i still really like the look of our team and i can see us doing well this year. However there are some players (new and returning) that haven't started the season how they would've wanted. No names being mentioned...
  13. The_Puck

New Assistant Coach

I think a few teams have full time assistant coaches in the league. And what exactly do we have to lose from this? I'm sure he will be quite cheap. And i don't think a player would want to spend most their evenings analysing videos for the coach. Just like teams moving towards 2 starting...