Recent content by The_Crimson_Pirate

1. The_Crimson_Pirate

EIHL Last Man Standing - v2.0 - Current champion - *Wannabe2*

Fife to win, 4 - 3 v Manchester , Sunday.
  2. The_Crimson_Pirate

Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

I think the team is just missing confidence & chemistry. i’ll admit, I don’t want for physical play and I don’t subscribe to that style of play. Check for a purpose, like separate a player from the puck, otherwise, I don’t see the point. Why put ourselves in the position of allowing a ref to...
  3. The_Crimson_Pirate

Devils Vs Giants - 23/24 Nov 19 - League

We've been to Sheffield once this season (and won) - 29th Sept.
  4. The_Crimson_Pirate

Physical poll

Personally, I'd prefer to see a skill game. I like speed and crisp passing. What I miss most in our team is the ability to one-time the puck. Some guys with a hefty slap shot would please me.
  5. The_Crimson_Pirate

Belfast v ausburger

Each to their own, but personally I prefer the atmosphere to evolve with the game.
  6. The_Crimson_Pirate

Hi, Would be interested in the Fournier if still available. Kind Regards Huw

Hi, Would be interested in the Fournier if still available. Kind Regards Huw
  7. The_Crimson_Pirate

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

Shame Luke couldn't have just got 2 mins for roughing during Le Tour. :D
  8. The_Crimson_Pirate

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

I would edge my bets that Benti will be back. Then it depends on the plans for/of Morissette, Livingston & Ulmer and if Josh is to play F or D. Do we as a squad carry 13 forwards & 7 D.? Personally, I'll be disappointment to not see Hedden back.
  9. The_Crimson_Pirate

NHL Tickets

The Untouchables (if you mean the scene where they capture the bookkeeper on the stairway), was filmed in Union Station, Chicago. :-)