Recent content by The_Crimson_Pirate

1. The_Crimson_Pirate

The Perfect Storm?

Basically, still owed wages. Wally is on another one of their podcasts. He gets quick emotional about his story.
  2. The_Crimson_Pirate

Viaplay

https://advanced-television.com/2023/11/29/premier-sports-takes-business-back-from-viaplay/
  3. The_Crimson_Pirate

Zemgale Jelgava Vs Devils - Conti Cup - 18th Nov 23 - FO 16:00 (15:00 UK)

Slightly off topic, but regarding social media, I spotted Fie by the plexi here in Stockholm earlier, doing well I Assume working for the NHL?
  4. The_Crimson_Pirate

Flames make a change

Good luck to the team in Manchester tonight. Awful rink. Full of rising damp.
  5. The_Crimson_Pirate

Game intro

I like the “let’s go” bit. i see no point in the ‘number of the beast’ part. And the ‘white noise’, as I’ve no clue what it is that’s playing as the players come on the ice, just make me want to sit down.
  6. The_Crimson_Pirate

3rd August

I have no problem with the process the management did. I feel no need to have been consulted, nor do I expect them to not do the best for the club. What point or purpose does the sarcasm serve? Sure you don’t like something or agree, fine. But it’s this constant embellishment that people feel...
  7. The_Crimson_Pirate

3rd August

Because, in my experience, there was a big queue for the shop and when I finally got in there to purchase something many were pre-ordering shirts from what I could tell. No idea what online sales have contributed. I don’t think there‘s any reason to doubt what Steve is telling this forum, but...
  8. The_Crimson_Pirate

Do you like the new logo poll

Do you assume this because it doesn’t suit the majority agenda on here?
  9. The_Crimson_Pirate

Viaplay

Pulling out of the UK? https://news.stv.tv/sport/scotland-national-team-broadcaster-viaplay-announces-withdrawal-from-uk-market-and-cuts-workforce
  10. The_Crimson_Pirate

VIAPLAY OFFER

May come to nothing but worth keeping an eye on the Viaplay situation as it could result in changes being made to UK services https://rxtvinfo.com/2023/crunch-week-for-viaplay/
  11. The_Crimson_Pirate

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2023/24

The other thing to consider is it’s not just about the body count, there’s the “fantasy hockey” salary cap to consider, so as much as it might seem to be having a 15th import is the way to go, it doesn’t mean getting another $20m player. You can’t automatically assume you can have Nick Lidstrom...
  12. The_Crimson_Pirate

What are you looking for in our Devils 23/24

Speed, speed & more speed. Some D men with a monster slap shot. Players who can one time the puck. Oh, and a few with a decent backhand shot.
  13. The_Crimson_Pirate

Sheffield away block

Block 102
  14. The_Crimson_Pirate

Next Seasons Season Ticket Prices

Why is it deemed wrong for someone else to put their point of view, whether that”s on here, in the programme, in a Q&A or face to face. People are happy to dish out criticism on here but not happy for those being criticised to reply it seems.