Recent content by Terry

1. T

2024/2025 season ticket

Re your penultimate sentence, I think that's what most fans are looking for - some transparency as to the rationale for the increases.
  2. T

2024/2025 season ticket

Totally agree Glynne. Our senior Gold tix have increased by over 17.5%!!
  3. T

Stanley Cup

If it's any consolation, you didn't miss much in the last 4 minutes
  4. T

Stanley Cup

Glynne, Just to be on the safe side, I always record several subsequent progs where the Stanley Cup is concerned in case of multiple overtimes. A bit of a pain but worth doing sometimes
  5. T

VIAPLAY OFFER

Sorry, you’re right. My mistake
  6. T

VIAPLAY OFFER

In case anyone's interested, Viaplay has a pretty decent offer on at the moment. £59 for 12 months - showing Stanley Cup, GB internationals etc. Offer ends Sunday 30 May
  7. T

Giants double header advice

My favourites are the Titanic, a Black Cab tour and Crumlin Road Gaol. All really interesting
  8. T

POFW 22/23

I couldn't find the info anywhere so I emailed the Nottingham arena. Those are the times they gave me.
  9. T

POFW 22/23

Thanks BB 22 and Glynne. Just had confirmation from Motorpoint. Semi 1@3pm; Semi 2 @ 7pm; Final @ 5pm
  10. T

POFW 22/23

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered but does anyone know the face-off times for the semis and the final?
  11. T

Belfast final

If you have time, the Crumlin Road Jail is well worth a visit
  12. T

ICE HOCKEY ANNUALS etc - CHARITY SALE

There is one copy of each of the books mentioned in the list.
  13. T

ICE HOCKEY ANNUALS etc - CHARITY SALE

Rather than just put these books out for re-cycling, I thought I’d try and sell them and donate all the proceeds to the Scott Matzka support fund. They’re all complete and in good condition:- 3 x Canada Life British Ice Hockey Statistical Guide - 1995, 6 and 7. 5 x Ice Hockey Facts &...
  14. T

Sky+HD box + remote

Removed. We'll accept selling jerseys and hockey memorabilia on the forums, but not sundry items.
  15. T

The Most Brutal Fight Ever

For those of us with fairly long memories, that was like watching 2 Daniel Jardemyrs!!!!