Recent content by terry hunt

1. T

Sell Out

I suspect that the Panthers fans smell our weakness and are expecting to give us a good beating. The saturday game means no problem getting up for work or school. I agree i expect them to attempt to bully us. This game is a good one to test the character of the team and us fans.
  2. T

Jr Devils at MK game last night

I can understand Hedd Wyn's frustration but it is always a bad move to criticise children because its the parents who are responsible. Their behaviour seems typical of that seen at the IAW every game. Lets be honest there are many objectionable people at every game but the worst are adults...
  3. T

Evan Mosey Signs

Is this a record he has not landed yet and is being written off. Give him a chance at worse he is an experienced extra player who has played with most of our GB players. If he is hungry to play for GB at the next word championship he could be a major asset for us.
  4. T

Paul Thompson

He cant do much worse they are bottom of the league at the moment. Could make a name for himself in Germany they have a lot in common with the Steelers
  5. T

More changes at Sheffield

I thought the Blaze played well last night but a couple of mistakes at the end cost them. Reminds me of a team we know well. O'Connor seems to have lifted the Steelers
  6. T

Devils Vs Flames - Sat 27 Oct - CC

Is it April 1st? The Devils website page looks like it has been written by someone affected by spirits already
  7. T

Blaze Vs Devils - Sun 28 Oct - CC

All the complaints about lack of physicality must have struck home i see that Lordo got penalised for cross checking Penalty now changed to Reddick
  8. T

Sam Duggan signs

I think this could be a great signing for the Devils and GB.I doubt that Rutkis will go he has great potential. I look forward to watching how Lordo develops him.Unlike Parisi i am certain he will want to play for us.. Looks a bit like the Lawless days with all this British talent
  9. T

Rumour Ben O’Connor leaving Swedish team

I reckon he is a Steeler 100% as long as they pay him.
  10. T

Panthers

Careful we are up next.
  11. T

Devils Vs Steelers - Sat 20 Oct - League

I can see why Thommo went this lot dont look fit to wear a Steelers shirt. Can someone explain how Johnno got the MOM award.
  12. T

Paul Crowder

I hope we see a good contingent of Fifers in Cardiff on Sunday. You know you are always welcome. I still miss your fans singing your anthem.
  13. T

Additional Player

Looks like Mychan is club hopping again he is in Esjberg now.
  14. T

Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

His stats show him as a dual national .He has strong family connections with Scotland. Perhaps Pete Russell should have a chat to him for GB
  15. T

Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

It is live on Premier 1 obviously not free