Recent content by terry hunt

1. T

Devils Vs Blaze - Sat 22 Sept - CC

Trying to lull us into a false sense of security Wagstaffe. I bet your Dmen will play their socks off.
  2. T

ANY UPDATE?

Maybe Earnie but you never know. I thought bringing Mychan to attention might be interesting
  3. T

ANY UPDATE?

Looking at the plumbing comments could Judd Blackwater be a possibilty? I believe a certain bad boy is a team mate of his. Has Jesse Mychan " cleaned up his act" and been forgiven?
  4. T

ANY UPDATE?

This is great forum work and keep Steve King sharp with his puzzles.
  5. T

Parisi

His team mate at Laval who suffered the same treatment and was also dumped by them seems to have landed on his feet. Eric Gelinas signed with Slovan Bratislava in the KHL.Perhaps he has a bit more determination to be a PRO hockey player than Parisi.
  6. T

Parisi

For anyone interested a postscript to Tom Parisi on www.awinninghabit.com
  7. T

Injury updates

I think you are being a bit naive.Have you forgotten Tyson Marsh already.In the old days Dampier used to employ Perry Doyle specially for this purpose. Finnerty using Hendrix the same.
  8. T

Rupert Brothers depart Sheffield

I will hold my comments till after next Sunday. Dont want to motivate them do we.
  9. T

Premier Sports

Their website has on offer £99 for year or £9.99 amonth. Dragons Rugby website has an offer of £89 a year
  10. T

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

Also at the Marlies they have Sheldon Keefe (brother our Belfasr friend) and goalie coach Piero Greco who played for the Steelers a few years ago.The Leafs have Babcock former Whitley player/coach
  11. T

Devils Vs SC Bern - Sat 1st Sept 2018 7.15 - CHL

Checked the results for the week. I hadnt realised Bern had beaten the Lakers in their first game. They must have come to cardiff expecting a pusshover.
  12. T

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

I think he has signed for the other Red Bull Munchen mate
  13. T

Game Night Parking

These so called fans have been around for a long time . When we were in the BBT they would turn up at the last minute and park across other cars.I have seen some of them parking in front of the Ambulance.
  14. T

Devils Vs Blaze Pre-Season Spectacular 25th/26th Aug 2018

I think you are trying to lull the Devils into thinking it will be easy. Never known an easy game against the Blaze thats why we love playing them.
  15. T

Parisi

The other Laval players that were released with him seem to have found teams none in the NHL. The NHL teams appear to be using the AHL to quickly bring on very young players. Unfortunately Parisi is 25 and getting too old for what they are looking for. Budgets are everything. We have lost good...