Recent content by terry hunt

1. T

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 6th April 24 - FO 19:00

I had a sneaking feeling this would happen.Blaze had to win at cardiff to stay in the mix. The Devils travel to Glasgow tomorrow not an easy trip. I doubt they want to travel to Scotland next week. Two games against Coventry would be cosy as long as they win.Tonights game was terrible being shut...
  2. T

Devils Vs Flames - CC - 25th Nov 23 - FO 19:00

I am sorry to hear this mate and hope she recovers quickly. I had a problem last winter.Rushing to get away early i slipped on ice near Toy r Us entrance.Fortunately . i landed on face/shoulder area and got a few cuts/bruises.Shook me up a bit but OK.Unfortunately no one about at the time The...
  3. T

Eihl results

I seem to remember that when we were in the CHL we seemed to hit a flat period after those games. Took us a few weeks to get back on track. I am surprised at Keefe he is usually quick off the mark and ruthless when he has non performers
  4. T

Hypocrisy

You should not make a joke of this.This coach is desperate and probably trying to keep his job.This is the same stuff that Nottingham did against Tyson Marsh.Seriously injuring Thompsom may please their fans and cover his ass. I hope Devils fans dont sink to this level.The players should sort...
  5. T

Car Parking and 50/50

Club says car parking £3 council have a sign £5
  6. T

Devils Vs Giants - Pre-season - 26th Aug 23 - 19:00 FO

Not as bad as the Steelers when they started. All that Duke of Earl,Champion the wonderhorse etc almost drove me to drink
  7. T

Mike MacWilliam - A gent and pure class

Perry Doyle Solihull big hero then and now.Dampier deliberately used him to get players thrown out.He used him to get Mike Ware a few times.He did time for drug dealing came out and coached Solihull the kids and parents loved him as their minder. I was surprised he was allowed to coach...
  8. T

Clayton Norris a real class D man
  9. T

Dont hold back mate you tell the truth
  10. T

Giants Vs Devils - Pre-season - 25th Aug 23 - 19:00 FO

Is this medication available without presscription
  11. T

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2023/24

Was there an official statement that Coughler would not be back.?
  12. T

Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

I am surprised that you make such a personal attack on one of our existing team.I would of thought you were better than that
  13. T

3rd August

I guess it will be a TK show with" new" players and some razamataz
  14. T

More sad news

Really good player tragic for his family