Recent content by Temme

1. Temme

Playoffs hotels in Nottingham

We've paid £115 for 2 nights for a 3 person room in the travel lodge - they don't come up on price comparison sites but are always cheaper.
  2. Temme

ANY UPDATE?

That's exactly it i think too, if we can't fill the masters spot then we need a bigger budget :)
  3. Temme

ANY UPDATE?

Really does make you appreciate what we have with the sponsorship package, but also in cases like Parisi - the money he would have been paid would be offset loosely against the cost of the Masters. (made up figures below, i have no clue/interest of actual wages/budget) Player X earns £800p/w...
  4. Temme

ANY UPDATE?

The biggest hit with Parisi is £9000+ worth of a masters course. (club doesn't pay that i guess... sponsorship etc...) His wage wouldn't have been as much as you'd expect (several imports will likely be higher) but he gets the free Masters to go with his wage as an added value. It's whether we...
  5. Temme

ANY UPDATE?

He's been placed on waivers by CGY, that means if another team picks him up he'll head to a different NHL outfit and is guaranteed a spot on the roster (i believe it's 10 games or 30 days *whichever is first* that he must remain on the NHL roster if he is picked up), if he isn't picked up he's...
  6. Temme

Patrick Asselin signs in Germany

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/14959/patrick-asselin the same team he played for 10 years ago. Interesting signing, i thought he had retired to pursue photography full-time, but obviously no! Best of luck to him with his new team! article below: link...
  7. Temme

Paul Crowder

Interesting how he appeared to be a role player on our team, chipping in for the bottom 6, but given the time with top players on a top unit on another good team he is firing on all cylinders.
  8. Temme

Paul Crowder

Paul Crowder - the breakdown GP 9 PTS 13 Goals 2 Assists 5 2nd assists 6 Number of games without a point - 3 Goals - Even Strength -1 Empty Net - 1 Assists Even Strength - 4 Powerplay - 1 2nd Assists Even Strength - 2 Power Play - 4 Also to note is he's playing on their top line with...
  9. Temme

Steeler Quits

And as if by magic, consider that barrel very firmly scraped. Westerling rejoins Sheffield.
  10. Temme

Steeler Quits

This was all over twitter last night, it seems people already knew about it. Jackson Whistle was also rumoured but unlikely. Jonas Westerling has just announced he's leaving his Hungarian league club, they really would be scraping the barrel to bring him back though. This is no shock in my...
  11. Temme

ANY UPDATE?

You know me James, i'd love us to sign a massive guy as much as the next person, but can't see it! It would be interesting to see how the lines would fit together, as Hotham - Richie and Batch - Richie are 2 very very different looking partnerships so i guess the club could go either way with...
  12. Temme

Stars Vs Devils - Wed 3 Oct - League

Plane, they flew up early hours this morning (around 07:00am) :)
  13. Temme

ANY UPDATE?

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/38348/nicholas-schaus https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/9309/cade-fairchild May also be this guy. These are my 2 guesses.
  14. Temme

ANY UPDATE?

This is a really interesting one, Mods - can we get a split thread on this about "Height advantage in hockey?" or something?? For me, height is almost irrelevant in the modern game. Joey Martin put up 100 points last year in a Devils shirt, he imposed himself on any game more than any other...
  15. Temme

Thommo gone!

Obviously this reeks of "jumped before he was pushed", but such is the culture they've created in Yorkshire. It will be interesting to see what the team can achieve without him.