Recent content by Temme

1. Temme

Mike McNamee returns for season #2

https://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/mike-mcnamee-returns-2020-21-season/
  2. Temme

An NHL update on its return.

It ended up at $5.4 million. Insane numbers. I won the 50/50 in the BBT about 10 years ago and netted £126 and was chuffed!
  3. Temme

Signing announcement

At a complete guess, the contracts will all come with a clause of some sort that the club won't pay players/staff if there is no league. If there isn't a league until January, then possible the coach is paid from October, with the players paid December onwards (preseason, camp)? Again though...
  4. Temme

Sam Herr ...

Just my opinion, but i can't see him going straight into a top EU league (Liiga,SHL,DEL etc) He's good enough that an EBEL/Allsvenskan team will probably take a chance on him - i'd guess at EBEL. but also don't think he ends up in a league like DEL2; Division 1 Sweden, etc, as they are more...
  5. Temme

Reddick signs with Atlanta Gladiators

Others here have said this perfectly, he was the prototype CARDIFF DEVIL, very sad to see him go & a more 'team' player i don't think we'll find for some time. I can't imagine he was a guy we were paying astronomic wages to, but even if we were he's been worth every penny of his time here.
  6. Temme

Rumour mill

McNamee came from Germany 17-18, Denmark 18-19, but definitely see you point with Jardine, but i would be very surprised if he stayed, he's young and can definitely do more.
  7. Temme

Top 7 EIHL Defensemen ...

That list is so stupid. Obviously it's a fan vote though so to be taken with a pinch of salt. Andrew Hotham missing off this list is frankly baffling; they should do a fan vote, GM's vote & EIHL vote and compare it!!!
  8. Temme

20/21 Squad

Sorry Steve, this is going to go down like a lead balloon on here as you're a popular figure, (and rightly so), but with that being said, i'll try and put together a rational response so that people don't turn up at my door with pitchforks... :) The season was not complete unfortunately, it's...
  9. Temme

20/21 Squad

for what it's worth, i'm completely the other way around. The league was not complete, points per game mean nothing up until the last game. Whilst it looked like we were going to win it all, last year tells us that any team can choke at crunch time. There shouldn't be a league title awarded...
  10. Temme

Cardiff Devils fans regret

Is there a player you regret we didn't sign when it looked like we would? Max Birbraer for the 14/15 season! Is there a game you regret not going to? The CC semi final(?) come back vs Sheffield either last year or the year before, the only game i've voluntarily missed in about 10 years!!! Is...
  11. Temme

20/21 Squad

Belfast have a forum?
  12. Temme

Blaze re-sign

50% this 50% he played on a 4th line with Brine (nothing against Brine, but Jason stone had more offence in him during his testimonial game... which he played with a broken ankle & a chair on the blueline), and also (if memory serves me) Duggan? Bordy was never given the real opportunity to...
  13. Temme

20/21 Squad

It's on there listed as a rumour only, the link they give for the rumour is: https://www.krone.at/2130492 Nothing confirmed anywhere yet.
  14. Temme

20/21 Squad

Yeah the current situation makes things a little more confusing, other than Ferrara, has anything else been announced across the league?
  15. Temme

20/21 Squad

30th April 2019 he was confirmed as returning... only 2 days to go... ;)