Recent content by Temme

1. Temme

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

all very valid points. Kileen may be having such a good year as he's having to stay focused ALL the time, and may struggle if it was less intense at a better club. The reverse could maybe be said about Besko/bowns - Besko didn't do much for me at Edinburgh last year, although to be fair...
  2. Temme

Playoff Details Announced

Not to detract in any way from what you've said, but it's all been suggested a million times and gets ignored. incredibly frustrating and frankly wrong that they charge full price for that game given there's only 1 game really to watch on the Sunday.
  3. Temme

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Bowns has just come off a stellar weekend and is clutch for us, however with that being said, there are some things I do think: Bowns is the most valuable player in the league. Having a British netminder of EIHL calibre is a massive reason for our success recently. If i had to personally rank...
  4. Temme

Wins, stats, newbies and a wiki

The 2(4?) game world record win streak of (10-11?) might be a good place to start, as (Pelle/matzka?) were scoring very heavily that year, both over (100?) points iirc. apologies for all of the (?)'s - lots of what I've said i couldn't be bothered to research first, so apologies for that if...
  5. Temme

Food and drink not aloud?

Whilst I agree with this - massively - the prices at all sporting events are extortionate, so people who do choose to do this are not doing it to get at the club, it's more of a culture thing i guess, I don't see any harm in sweets/chocolate being brought in, but where does it stop AFTER that...
  6. Temme

Playoff Details Announced

I haven't found this at all in ~6 years of going to POFW We're staying at the Travellodge and have paid £105 for Friday - Monday (3 nights) And honestly that's the most we've ever paid. It all depends when you book - we're trying to put the money together for Belfast in a month but the hotels...
  7. Temme

Help please

Behind us in block 20 is the sponsors seating and it's been empty every single game since the arena first opened. There's 2-3 rows of about 10 padded seats in each that are always completely empty. Just head there to sit if I were you :)
  8. Temme

Did you cat walk across your keyboard mate?? You'll be caring enough on Saturday when i'm waving triple chocolate cake in your face!
  9. Temme

Steelers sack 3

Given the culture of that club i honestly think he is untouchable as they wouldn't want to swallow their pride in sacking him & have him sign straight for another EIHL club who would bite their hands off.
  10. Temme

Steelers sack 3

Buzzeo, Climie & Della Rovere are the latest 3 players released by the Steelers. https://sheffieldsteelers.co.uk/steelers-release-climie-buzzeo-and-della-rovere/ It will be interesting to see who they are able to bring in as we have obviously been in a similar market ourselves until picking up...
  11. Temme

Apologies Hockeymad, but you can't have your cake and eat it. I'm in block 20 but it's vicky sponge or chocolate cake only this weekend!
  12. Temme

CHL next season

I've also heard last night( before they lost) that it was more to do with scheduling - the CHL fixtures are announced so late that they wouldn't be able to book the O for it (As Ice Hockey comes below EVERYTHING on the O's priority list), whereas the Conti cup dates were given well in advance...
  13. Temme

Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Jan - League

It was a change from the norm for sure! We had Black Eyed Peas - Pump It for the 3rd or 4th goal - which threw me even further!
  14. Temme

Again, if you have any feedback for the Stewards then go and speak to them. You say that they stand there looking pretty - what are they supposed to be doing?????? I arrive at the arena at anthem time and normally stroll straight in, there were queues this week - so yes, the queues were to do...
  15. Temme

I'd rather the security guards keep doing what they do and keeping everyone safe by checking what they can & when they can, if the queues are too long because they are keeping us safe then arrive earlier.. Unfortunately with our sport most pieces of clothing are XXL or bigger, myself and...