Recent content by T10P

1. T

Challenge cup ticket!

All gone within 20 seconds then it started glitching popping yellow light randomly for seats that actually weren’t available..
  2. T

Challenge Cup Final Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

If we’re queuing up here, then I’m looking for 2 tickets together devils section if any become available. Worth a try I guess :/.
  3. T

Tickets on sale monday for cc final.

Would it not make more sense to lock the seat once committed to the basket and have a cooldown or say 5-10mins etc like any other decent ticketing system.. baffles me!
  4. T

Joke of a system, had seats in my basket then they randomly disappear, and then seats flickering yellow and grey randomly for another 5 mins..
  5. T

If it’s anything like the last few years, the site will crash the tickets will remain locked for a certain period of time then randomly become available, it’ll just be pot luck/timing
  6. T

Challenge cup ticket!

I’d be interested in these tickets if you decide not to go and they become available :).
  7. T

Live Stream

What a load of crap icetimetv was tonight, not usually a problem, but after connection issues it would then randomly buffer/freeze/catchup intermittently.
  8. T

Shirt framing

Anyone have suggestions of a frame size for an XL jersey?
  9. T

Devils vs Panthers - 14 Dec 19 - League

No Masi again tonight, is he fit?
  10. T

Flyers vs Devils - 8 Dec 19 - League

Nvm just started.
  11. T

Flyers vs Devils - 8 Dec 19 - League

Anyone got the webcast to work, mine still says.. “Live stream will begin a short time before face off”. Isn’t FO 5;30?
  12. T

Devils Vs Flyers - 17 Nov 19 - League

Pretty sure it wasn’t pope which makes me question how much you saw of it :D. Anyway happy with the result.
  13. T

Devils Vs Flyers - 17 Nov 19 - League

I believe he did slide abit out of his crease when it happened, if my memory serves me correctly. Plus the defenceman didn’t help the cause, bundling them together.
  14. T

Clan Vs Devils - 13 Nov 19 - League

No urgency to make grade A scoring chances until desperation sets in. Be nice to see some desperate hockey for 60 mins without it always being too late and down a goal..
  15. T

Clan Vs Devils - 13 Nov 19 - League

I use Live NetTV I believe it works on android devices and is free. Lots of foreign channels but Freesports is on there. Quality is smooth and decent.