Recent content by T10P

1. T

steelers Vs Devils - League - 26th March 23 - 16:00 FO

Con used his stick and dragged under his skate, was clear trip on the replay.
  2. T

steelers Vs Devils - League - 26th March 23 - 16:00 FO

To be fair zebras missed a blatant trip on Thompson by Con just before he receives the puck.
  3. T

Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 1st Oct 22

Happy with the win. What has happened to the PP though? Struggle massively to get int he zone, and then can’t find the open man to get a clean setup.
  4. T

Fixtures coming out on Friday

Who’s off to Belfast in March? ✋
  5. T

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

I’m gonna be blunt here, could cause chaos if he doobie coming back to the league. You’d think he wouldn’t make a hash of it 2nd time round.
  6. T

Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

Think I read somewhere that Yellow Horn has retired.
  7. T

GB

3-3 Ritchie
  8. T

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

Weren’t Steelers after Regi last season too? Seems like once a player is rumoured to be coming to the UK it pricks the ears of some other clubs.
  9. T

Inferno calm before the storm ….

With regards to joey being small, I agree somewhat, but he was one of the slipperiest players to pin down on the puck, if he’s still got that space creating edge then that’s often just as good as a bigger player holding up the puck to retain possession.
  10. T

Jake Coughler

If he doesn’t get snapped up by another team in Europe at least. I believe he was mostly overlooked by clubs this season due to coming back from a bad injury.
  11. T

Devils Vs Clan - Play-off 1/4 Finals - 23/24 April 22

It was when the officials were leaving. With the cliche “you don’t know what you’re doing” chants..
  12. T

Should Clan feel hard done by towards the refs? Lots of booing and salty comments on social media. I feel like they missed the usual stuff both ways :s
  13. T

Doesn’t seem to be much of an offensive game plan tonight :/
  14. T

Yes, even mentioned by commentators on Premier Sports.