Recent content by Swarley

1. Swarley

THE FINAL

Nope the difference between us and the Steelers is they had players who gave 100% every game, euro competitions shouldn't be top priority for a team or a club that can't grab that top spot and hold it, the challenge cup is and will always be absolutely pointless games to me I'd rather they scrap...
  2. Swarley

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2024/25

That ones incorrect
  3. Swarley

THE FINAL

Euro competitions are great for fans who love to travel but the schedule absolutely kills any chance of winning the league, focus on our own league and win that before stepping near chl or conti cup again.
  4. Swarley

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

Between the absolutely shocking blindness of the officials and our lot not having the bottle to take chances we never deserved a win tonight, ot we spent more time with the puck in our own zone and the neutral zone then trying to actually shoot the puck. Disappointed but expected Belfast to win...
  5. Swarley

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

If the team turns up and sets the tone within the first ten minutes then we stand a chance at making it to the finals, but we've blown hot and cold all season and the run up to the playoffs haven't shown Bowns or our D to be on top form.
  6. Swarley

Rumour mill

That's the one thing we desperately lacked is a stay at home defender. I'm interested to see if Russell will carry on with the euro style hockey or if he will adapt and change the squad to be more like the rest of the league in the new season
  7. Swarley

Rumour mill

For a player that was hyped up and talked about as being a new fan favourite I wasn't overly impressed with his performance the entire season. Never really stood out, never seemed to have anything magical about him, never really noticed him on the ice. Its a shame really because having such a...
  8. Swarley

Carruth

Ok that did make me laugh.
  9. Swarley

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

Great win but why after foxs challenge was there no penalty against the steelers for delay of game? Did we have brand new rookie officals tonight or are we supposed to believe accidents happen and the seasoned officals forgot about that rule?
  10. Swarley

Retro Night Jersey...

Na not at all, I'm actually impressed that the club listened to the fans asking for replicas
  11. Swarley

Single ticket for Saturday wanted

Anyone gets a spare one or isn't going anymore and wants to sell it let me know please as I'm after one
  12. Swarley

Retro Night Jersey...

They won't sell replicas because it'll make them more money auctioning off the game worn ones.
  13. Swarley

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st March 24 - FO 19:30

Not agreeing with fans threatening officals or their family members but I can't take his word on it being true because of the absolute mess he caused last night. Any time an offical has been chewed out by fans on twitter in public posts they've always come out with *I've gotten messages with...
  14. Swarley

Devils Vs steelers - League - 24th Feb 24 - FO 19:00

He is the sole reason the dummies guide to hockey was created, he couldn't tell his elbow from his arse hole last night and just made the entire group of officals look incompetent
  15. Swarley

Flames Vs Devils - League - 25th Feb 24 - FO 18:00

Chad, shouldn't be a hard choice to make, the fact he's sat majority of the season sucks because the guys a hard worker and gives 100% every time. Just a shame Russell doesn't like him because next season I can see Chad being on a different eihl team causing us headaches