Swarley's latest activity

• Swarley
    Swarley liked Ocko's post in the thread Rumour mill.
    Reporting in of seeing players, cars they’re in and watching what they’re selling on social media is a little weird. Hockey players in...
  • Swarley
    Swarley liked ASHIPP's post in the thread Rumour mill.
    Louis and Pope both have partners from here don't they? Would imagine they would be signed again as they have a reason to be here. Big...
  • Swarley
    Swarley replied to the thread Rumour mill.
    Or he's got a new machine which grinds coffee already
  • Swarley
    Swarley replied to the thread 20/21 Squad.
    Did I say it would be his main reason behind him staying if he stayed? No I also said he had integrity something a lot of other members...
  • Swarley
    Swarley replied to the thread 20/21 Squad.
    You're right, he has a really good offer here of being a share holder of the club, I can't see him wanting to ditch that, one because of...
  • Swarley
    Swarley liked Wannabe2's post in the thread Rumour mill.
    Whatever happens to Reddick, he sure was a Cardiff Devil, 100% every game, proud to wear the shirt, and if he would have been 6ft4in he...
  • Swarley
    Swarley replied to the thread Rumour mill.
    That would be a massive shame if we lost him to Fife but on the flip side to that it could help the flyers become a bit more viable...
  • Swarley
    Swarley replied to the thread season tkts.
    Yeah mine was set up quickly haven't had any issues, I expect they're dealing with loads of people wanting to either, cancel, want...
  • Swarley
    Keep trying Mazzoak. There’s got to be some negative fact you can find somewhere out there!!!
  • Swarley
    Swarley liked The_Puck's post in the thread The EHL....
    Could be one of two things I think: 1) It’s for the KHL team that’s been rumoured for years 2) they’re changing the league from EIHL to...
  • Swarley
    Swarley replied to the thread The EHL....
    I'm leaning towards a rebrand of the EIHL, a few of my mates think it's going to be a new league but I don't see that happening.
  • Swarley
    But head to head we have beaten Sheffield 4 games to 2 this season
  • Swarley
    In the 5 league games we have played Steelers we have won 4 with Steelers winning 1.
  • Swarley
    I was sent this by a mate who is also a Devils fan I'm curious what this might become and I'm curious what other members ideas might be...
  • Swarley
    Swarley replied to the thread Steelers in the ......
    But that's a challenge cup game, looking at league games we won our last league game against the steelers which put us top of the league...