Recent content by Stoke Fan

1. S

Long time fans.

My first exposure to the Devils came through Curran Oil (one of the early sponsors). I purchased oil for my company at the time and got a call from a guy with a Canadian accent asking me if and my wife would like to join the Curran Oil rep at the game. Turned out that the Canuck in question...
  2. S

Increased activity outside IAW …..

Well said Chris Having first lost a work colleague and then my mother to COVID I am finding some of the ill-informed opinions on this thread very difficult to take. My wife and I also had COVID, I was off work for eight weeks and am still suffering the after effects six months later. The...
  3. S

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

Seem to have paid but on my account it says I have a status Pending
  4. S

SEASON TICKETS..

Peter Ekroth ran junior development for a while - he ran four lines in every age group which resulted in every age group being relegated if I remember correctly. Pete Russell was employed for a season to head up junior development a few years later
  5. S

4 point weekend for Cardiff NIHL1

Well said Kipper! Time for all to move on.
  6. S

Rogue123 - your posts on here are the reason that some may not be returning to the stands this season, you have no right to tell me whether my concerns were 'heartfelt' or not because you don't have a clue about me or my involvement with the Junior system. As I said in a previous post, I was...
  7. S

I could not agree more, the concerns expressed by some on this forum regarding the ability of the team to withstand the physical rigours of a full NIHL season were genuine and heartfelt. So far so good but there's a long way to go. I was prepared to let bygones be bygones and move on after...
  8. S

Junior Club (DCF) Statement

I would second the request for more information on the EIHL teams. The first game for the D1 team is less than 3 weeks away. The fixture has to be the most physical game on the calendar - away to the London Raiders who are (in)famous for their highly aggressive style of play. I would not like...
  9. S

NIHL HOME TONIGHT -Sat 1st of Feb

Ended 5-4 to the Devils Photos of the game can be found HERE
  10. S

NIHL Devils @ home tonight

More photos of the game HERE
  11. S

Cardiff NIHL v Streatham Redskins

Finished 3-3 Photos of the game can be found HERE
  12. S

Happy Invicta Day

Mazza03 Please do come down, the hockey is played with intensity, passion and excitement. As far as I know the next home game is 1st December against MK Thunder
  13. S

Happy Invicta Day

Photos of the Devils v Invicta game can be found HERE
  14. S

NIHL v Wightlink Raiders

Photos of the game can be found HERE
  15. S

Monday's storm and the BBT

If it gets too bad you may find yourself 'Tangled up in Blue' tent