Recent content by Steveo86

1. S

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

What About toys r us car park ? Is that for pool and hockey or do we just park in Morrisons ?
  2. S

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

Looks like there’s a swimming gala on today , just got to the rink , car park full and pool and toys r us car park filling up with car park attendants
  3. S

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

Sorry folks this is off topic! but I’m wondering if anyone of my fellow devils fans knows a man that owns a big blue Porsche or jaguar jeep or suv (private plate) big loud exhaust. I need to have a chat with and ask him why he chose to speed of from the toys r us lights last night and rev his...
  4. S

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

I wish I had that dream last night
  5. S

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

I’m reading some comments on here saying that PR needs a couple of seasons to adjust to the style of the league and team. I’ve just looked at his previous teams he’s coached in the league and he knows what the style of the eihl is. He’s coached Fitzgerald, brought springer to the league...
  6. S

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

PR post game interview will be the usual drivel and nonsense like every other shite gutless performance it will be “ I felt we dominated the game for the majority of it “ I am sick to death of these gutless , cowardly performances teams are doing what they want with no repercussions. But...
  7. S

Flyers Vs Devils - League - 17th Dec 23 - FO 17:30

I know there was at least 20 there wearing devils shirts and skates
  8. S

Devils Vs Stars - League - 16th Dec 23 - FO 19:00

Well after listening to PR post game interview he wasn’t a fan of went on at the end! Looks like he’ll be reining it in. suppose that’s the green light for other teams to come in a bully us knowing that PR doesn’t like the team sticking up for each other
  9. S

Devils Vs Clan - CC 1/4 Final - 13th Dec 23 - 19:30 FO

Does anyone think of phill hill when watching alderson ! Big bodied guy but will never use his size , but score lots of goals
  10. S

Flames Vs Devils - CC - 25th Oct 23 - 19:30 FO

Could be worse ! You could’ve been a shirt sponsor of his and never see him play !
  11. S

3rd August

No where near a comparison is it
  12. S

3rd August

Players have been asking what is the matter with our fans ? funny enough we all asked the same question last year with that performance, but didn’t get any answers. Regarding the question being asked about us fans you have the answer it was revealed last night. so let’s hope that us fans have...
  13. S

3rd August

Teal aswell
  14. S

3rd August

I promised my 7 year old a new Jersey this year, as soon as he seen the logo he said “ im not wearing that dad “. Even a 7 year old thinks it’s terrible