Recent content by SteveKing

1. S

2024/2025 season ticket

Hey everybody. I don’t want this to sound like a cop out but the four of us here do not get involved in pricing decisions. I’m currently out of the country but I’ll do my best to try and get some colour on the pricing changes over the coming days. One thing I can assure you of is that there...
  2. S

Devils Sign Bode Wilde

The link here is that Bode and Pete share the same agent and the thought was having a mentor like Pete and an english speaking country and locker room would be a much better fit for a very young man still trying to find his way. An absolute NHL talent from all reports. Very excited to have him...
  3. S

Continental Cup

We’ve made it to France. Can’t wait to be in Grenoble tomorrow. Hope to see some of you there.
  4. S

Giants Vs Devils - League - 11 Nov 23 - FO 19:00

A statement win for the lads tonight. Bownsy on his 600th game and Sanford getting back to being a game breaker. LFG!
  5. S

Ambulance parked outside Vindico Arena

Yes. That will now be standard protocol
  6. S

Thoughts are with Adam Johnson, Nottingham Panthers and Sheffield Steelers

I'm still lost for words and completely rattled by this incredibly awful event. As someone that's been involved in the sport since I was three years old and with a son still actively playing, I'm shaken with what has happened. So sorry for the Johnson family and everyone that was close to him...
  7. S

Booth and Devils part ways.

Highly recommended by none other than Coach Lord. Welcome to the Devils, Brick.
  8. S

Continental Cup

Things are great here, Glynne. It’s hockey season!!
  9. S

Continental Cup

That is quite the list, Wanabe! That sai, there’s only one thing that’ll get me on a nine hour flight and it’s the Cardiff Devipls. Bit of an addiction I’d say.
  10. S

Continental Cup

Kings and Parkers are booked for Grenoble. It's a long way from Calgary but what the hell!!
  11. S

Todd comments

Thanks for your valuable and well thought out input here, Swarley. You certainly don’t mind calling Todd and us out with no fact or logic behind it. You asked for my opinion, you got it.
  12. S

23-24 pre-season interview with Steve King

LloydJeff. Before you try to keep shouting your negative spin as is your goal on this board, please try to read the interview first. I have never said no to these interviews. It’s been five years because that’s the last time I was asked.
  13. S

2023/2024 Season - Positive Outlooks

Sorry Lee, I hadn’t had a chance to see this until now… and now it’ll be you that’s in bed. For me, seeing coach Russell’s impact on our play is my biggest thing to look forward to. Talking to some players, they are so excited about what he brings and the level of accountability that’s going...