Recent content by SteelerBlade

1. SteelerBlade

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

All the above is true IMO, it has a 50/50 chance of working. If it does, we get a centreman with nice size and face off ability who can play on 4th line and special teams. If it doesn't, we end up with a coaster (Like Wallace last season) who will offer little and drink a lot [emoji23]...
  2. SteelerBlade

No doubt our managment will act suprised when they're leaked [emoji23] the longer they sit on them, the more chance the names come out. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  3. SteelerBlade

Especially with the very real possibility of a Hammond return. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. SteelerBlade

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Problem for you guys is though, that he was so good that the something like the DEL maybe interested. They can offer big time salaries. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. SteelerBlade

Looked painful! Had a huge egg on his head after. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  6. SteelerBlade

Tbh i see how it looked (assuming your on about the fight in Sheffield?) But was an even fight, Louis got the takedown but as they went down he went face first, getting a nasty forehead cut. To get up & skate off after that speaks volumes of Marks character, good player. Sent from my SM-G930F...
  7. SteelerBlade

2 days to mega friday

Notice how Simms doesn't use the "Steelers lead, others follow" thing anymore, because it's simply not true, sure in some areas eg prospect development. But in terms of systems & quality, not so much. But the healthy competition between all teams striving to outdo each other will only improve...
  8. SteelerBlade

And also, if you have no tough guys on that level. Who will Lepine have to fight? Nobody. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  9. SteelerBlade

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

Same as Towe at Belfast. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. SteelerBlade

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

Surprised Myers hasn't been announced yet. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  11. SteelerBlade

Oh, they just confirmed it's not him. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  12. SteelerBlade

This was doing the rounds at playoffs, so there may be legs to it. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  13. SteelerBlade

I guess those returning top guys will have had wage increases. I await the rest of their new imports with interest. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  14. SteelerBlade

In terms of owners net worth, John Hepburn at Guildford smashes everyone out the park. Nottingham have tied up a new sponsor, and they are looking to get some silverware after a few embarrasing domestic seasons for a team of their stature. I'd say Nottingham maybe top the budget, followed by...
  15. SteelerBlade

Getting on though. Could be tempted with some uni incentive. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk