Recent content by Stanley

1. S

Devils u18's win the A League

Brilliant news, A great team effort from the guys who played last year to get U18's to the A League to all the U18's this year and U16's who played up. they've all worked hard and given 100% commitment, well done guys its definately deserved.
  2. S

CARDIFF NIHL v BRACKNELL HORNETS

Brilliant game of hockey between Cardiff Devils U18's and Guildford U18's today, end to end stuff with Cardiff winning 7-5, still in contention to win the U18's South Division 1. Good to have support from Cardiff Devils fans and some Cardiff Devils themselves.
  3. S

NIHL & DCF teams

I'm not aware of any player/team receiving a grant etc from the DCF - but other people (managers/parents) might
  4. S

NIHL & DCF teams

Junior players pay £55 per month DCF subs, £20 each per home game, whatever the travel cost is to away games plus registration fees each year. To stop rumours flying around it would be good to have a complete breakdown of costs/income for the running of the DFC and its teams rather than it...
  5. S

Todays Final - Don't have Sky?

My pm subject title said 'This message has been removed by its author before it was delivered' and now it wont let me PM you, Help! soo close but soo far
  6. S

Devils v Capitals - 17/12 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Capitals - 17/12 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updat Great to see BBT selling out, should be a brilliant atmosphere tonight. Can we also have a few announcements about people staying seated whilst games in play, so we can all enjoy the game.
  7. S

Let's get £1000 for the Tank!

Just donated, I'd hate to be homeless in this weather, Brrrr!
  8. S

Ben Davies is off to Basingstoke

Good luck Ben, you've been great to watch when you've had the ice time
  9. S

Ben Davies is off to Basingstoke

He was sat in the crowd tonight
  10. S

Playoffs qualifiers...

Can somebody tell me if it is a Season ticket game or do I need to buy tickets?
  11. S

Devils v Panthers - 28/02 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

No disrespect to the guys who play the music cos I'm sure its not intentional, but I've noticed recently, that just as the crowd are getting going they start playing music over the top of it and effectively kill the the crowd noise dead, I think it makes the crowd think why bother.
  12. S

Giants v Devils - Wed 7:30pm - Chat/Updates - CC Semi

Thanks for the answer (& Finny), I hope the Devils score double figures at home then I don't think I can stand another game like tonight without a large bottle of gin by my side!
  13. S

Probably a silly question but - is it just one game for the final or over two games home and away?
  14. S

Thank god for that, was nearly sick in the last two minutes waiting for it to end, Well done Devils - bring on the next contenders!