Recent content by sniper13

1. S

2x Tickets for Steelers game front row block 3

Hi all, my in laws have asked me to sell their St seats for Sunday's game and have been let down at the last minute anyone interested £20 for both block 3 row b seat 21 & 22
  2. S

Family Fun Day - Sunday May 26th

could you post the details, where when what on here as for some reason the website won't load on my ipad.
  3. S

The Evil that is the 2013/14 Rumours thread

I sat Paul and his team this week to discuss possible sponsorship and I have to say I was very impressed with the ideas they have for match night, also controlling revenue streams that will benefit the club in a big way. The passion for the club within the team was huge and Kris the new IT...
  4. S

Giants v Devils - 14/12 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Are you one of the commentators for giants tv they can't get the names right either it's "blight" not bright. And 50/50 doesn't come into it Mason left the surface of the ice with both feet which is illegal.
  5. S

Yes as a match pen was called it will get reviewed anyway so we will probably get shafted as usual
  6. S

He clearly leaves his feet on the hit which is illegal, we need to be like that punk DC and cite them
  7. S

Devins social media fine collection

good cause, I have no problem with it going to them
  8. S

Bari McKenzie Tweets

Yawn, not the Phil vendetta again :roll:
  9. S

GB

Don't rise to it guys this muppet shows up once a years moans, has a pop at Phil then we won't hear from him for another year. Just look back at his old posts its fair to say he's not going to be starting up a Hilly fan club anytime soon
  10. S

Deeds handed two fines

send the bucket round Ill happily donate, can we set up something like we did for the inferno donations to get the names of people who want to pitch in
  11. S

Devils v Blaze - 28/10 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

Jb why don't you jog on to your own forum I'm sick of the garbage you spout
  12. S

2x tickets for Sheffield Game £24 both

Hi yes they are, I will pm you the details.
  13. S

New signing being announced tomorrow

Wishful thinking but how about Bryan Little, after pr's little/big tweet, played with milams brother in the past. Seriously wishful thinking lol
  14. S

2x tickets for Sheffield Game £24 both

Cheers mate appreciate that I havnt quite mastered twitter yet