Recent content by Sliput

1. S

This seasons Jerseys, What you think?

Maybe it's because the numbers are a little too big rather than the font. When the shirts rode up over the players shorts? I couldn't work out the numbers and the names were a bit hard to read. As I said , it's just an observation :)
  2. S

Just rested? Already?

There was a refs conference going on at Nottingham too.
  3. S

This seasons Jerseys, What you think?

Not a moan but purely an observation. Currently at Nottingham and the numbers on the back of the shirts are hard to read in the font they are printed in. I will get used to them but me no like :(
  4. S

Lessons learned...

Very good post, unfortunately some "Keyboard warrior experts" won't be able to help themselves :)
  5. S

Abuse being hurled at Devils Management

C'mon , I put a smillie :) :)
  6. S

Why ENGLISH in capital letters ? I refer to 'moany old people' regardless of age :)
  7. S

Hotham

Oooooooooohhh, just to add to the fire, in his tweet he says Next year. Maybe he is trying to fool us with words. He is coming back THIS year but won t be here next year :)
  8. S

If anyone's not feeling the love for the new season yet...

Just watched the last 5 minutes, my eyes seem to leak at that point. Weird :) :)
  9. S

Oh come on. How to find an insult when there isn't one. I would rather be called old than disgraceful and pathetic , which is what those people who abused TK are.
  10. S

Early face off times

People would have just found something else to moan about.
  11. S

Absolutely pathetic !!! People really should be ashamed of themselves. I hope you do contact Todd and cancel your season ticket if you think that sending abusive emails over three poxy games is acceptable.
  12. S

Early face off times

Why are people shocked at this ? It was nearly trialled in the past but then cancelled. The club HAVE to try new things to take the club forward. I understand it affects a few people ( I will miss midweek games) but unfortunately the club are doing /trying new approaches which will no doubt...
  13. S

Cardiff Devils drawings

Wow, they are amazing !!!!
  14. S

Play-off QF match ups

Unfortunately, I am not confident playing Coventry. Confience is high amongst the Blaze and I believe this may be ( but hopefully not) a banana skin for us.