Recent content by showboat

1. S

Cardiff Fire

The first home games for the fire will be at the I.A.W. against the basingstoke bison on sat 13th and the local derby on sun 14th against bristol pitbulls. this will be a great opputunity to see the very first games played at this great venue, hopefully with the devils away fans will come and...
  2. S

Cardiff Fire

Great signings for the fire, can only add strength to the squad , having seen these 2 play will cause concern for other teams ? i watched NIHL last night and you have to ask the question how did they allow these 2 to leave ? was there any attempt to keep them , i have posted previously my...
  3. S

Cardiff Fire IHC

P.S. do they have a new bench coach ??
  4. S

Cardiff Fire IHC

Got to agree on that one, watched NIHL 1 against london and they looked well off , Hart, sadler , Haslam were the only guys i can remember from the old enl 1 team reading this post it seems the rest have joined the fire, will these guys go ? time will tell, if results do not come , :?: ...
  5. S

Cardiff Fire Eiha Division 2

So if this is the case the NIHL div 2 side will be no longer ?? where will all those players go ,cudds fire team, nihl 1 ? who if all players return have a full team, :?: can see the rec teams expanding from the DCF mess ,,
  6. S

Devils NIHL What Happens Now ?

i think we will have to wait till sept, if wightlink fold will we have there spot, will the winner of div 2 want to come up ? , :?: Can the bbt have ice time if there are 2 cardiff teams in div 2 to play fixtures ??
  7. S

NIHL 1 Relegation Battle

Very sad state of affairs, will the top players stay ? doubt it, 1st year the div 1 side has not made the play offs ? spectators have dropped ? games have not been advertised as in the past ( devils main site ) , looking at the eiha stats it will be hard for cardiff to stay up, what was said on...
  8. S

Cardiff NIHL1 Vs Streatham

But they also made the play offs ? :|
  9. S

4 point weekend for Cardiff NIHL1

Would be nice, but i think certain issues will still rumble on going off certain posts on here ,which is bad for hockey in cardiff ,,
  10. S

EIHA fixtures live is showing that we drew 3 3 against solent, game sheet needs to be looked at so correct points can be given ??
  11. S

very good start to the season for a team getting to know and play together, Nash 2 + 1 raffelli 1 Bradshaw 1 madge 1 shanahan 1 + 1 Haslam 1 + 1 mom Haslam, i think j hayes was injured and did not ice , well done boys :P
  12. S

Cardiff NIHL1 v Solent Devils

Could also be the first outing for sam smith and josh haslam ( who i here has also signed ) but nothing on the Hockey Forum ? two big guys coming in can only strengthen the team , should be interesting as solent gave chelmsford a good game last week , :|
  13. S

Cardiff NIHL - Fixtures/signings

Got to agree with you Hockey head , Hayes played but did not really stand out ? bit of a lazy player at times , seems a few more are signing slowly ;)
  14. S

Junior Club (DCF) Statement

Spot on stoke fan , huge step up and if u aint ready the opposition will not hold back, it takes a couple of seasons to adapt to senior hockey coming from juniors, nihl 2 into nihl 1, thats the safe route ,
  15. S

Junior Club (DCF) Statement

Had posted this question but no update , clocks ticking before the start of the season ,