Recent content by schulersagoodun

1. S

Blaze v Devils - 21/01 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

I agree with EDS, although I've felt that results have been better than performances (especially at home) from the start of the season. I suspect that EDS, like myself,is always pleased when we win. If you view your ice hockey satisfaction measurement in as simple, one dimensional form as "there...
  2. S

Devils Vs Giants - SUN 7th FEB 2016 - 6:00PM - Chat

Front desk at the BBT say that season ticket holders have only until 12 noon Friday to purchase their seats !
  3. S

Latest rink update

It didn't need any great foresight to envisage this confusion !! Why oh why hasn't management issued: 1. a seating plan with blocks / seats numbered 2. additional symbols / arrows denoting a) direction of the team's play b) outside arena landmarks ( Morrison's / BBT etc ) .......to...
  4. S

Devils Sign New D-Man -> Gleason Fournier

We sit on top of the league at present.....why would you think it wise to 'trial' your best player in a different position for a few games.Why would you want to remove your MVP from the position that's made him one of the most sought after players in the EIHL and where he's played since joining...
  5. S

Devils Sign New D-Man -> Gleason Fournier

Please no!! That's the old Gerad Adams ploy..... in how to remove a player's effectiveness!!!! Adams did it with Craig Weller, with Bissonette, and for a time with Josh Batch. We need Hotham's ability to read 'danger', dispossess dangerous opponents without constantly taking penalties...
  6. S

ST in new arena

You'd have deliberately lost it!!!!!! Why would you want to deny ST holders the opportunity to obtain what they'd bought? I really hope so. But, do think ST holders of BBT seats in the 'royal box' (front row / dress circle...on the half way line ) are going to want half way line , front row...
  7. S

2 players who played in the UK you would have had at cardiff

Re: 2 players who played in the UK you would have had at car 1. Paxton Schulte 2. Jan Krajek (so impressive in his Edinburgh days....never off the ice....made defending look simple.....but not so impressive after he joined the Panthers )
  8. S

Devils Vs Giants - 6th Feb - 7pm Face Off - Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Giants - 6th Feb - 7pm Face Off - Chat / Updat Well you should have been here last season when the ceaseless moaning from some, would have given you a real reason to despair!!! Oh....and had it not been for the 'old regime' we would have ceased to exist 4/5 years ago !!
  9. S

British Player Discussion - Split Topic

Re: Devils Vs Steelers - Sunday Jan 25 - 6pm - Chat & Update Can't believe any regular supporter of the Devils over the last few years wouldn't want Ben Davies back !! In his last two years with us he was the player who virtually carried the team. He could easily have been our MOM in 90% of...
  10. S

Blaze sign ex-clan/steelers man

Braehead 1 Blaze 3 (S/O win for Blaze) Blaze into semi-final !! :oops: :oops: :oops:
  11. S

MAC FAULKNER?

Why should adding to, or changing our roster, 'unsettle' team spirit and cause 'chaos' ? If it truly is that strong, it would most likely be unaffected....and if it does change the dynamic at all ......it's just as likely to 'add' to the existing team chemistry !
  12. S

Sheffield sack Bois

Fail to see how this adds up to having an organisation of 'class' and professionalism. In most professional sports teams, keeping supporters 'informed' is an essential requirement.
  13. S

New Arena

......and the team recruited by Adams!
  14. S

Festive Hockey - Devils V Blaze - 2014 Edition

A A quality keeper...with experience....is more likely, in my opinion, to raise his game 10% in the face of such chanting. In every professional sport I know, adverse criticism or publicity is often used to extra motivate a player or team. So, if anything such chanting gives Coventry an...
  15. S

Paul Bissonnette.......

.....and maybe also his - ability??? He's already taken a huge step down in class....and yet still couldn't make the team!!!