Recent content by rweee2001

1. rweee2001

Game intro

It lacks the right tempo.... and just feel blah.... really does need something that gets the fans rocking...we used to have that a wee while ago and you can't tell me ot got the players more fired up
  2. rweee2001

Devils Vs steelers - Pre-Season - 17th Sept 23 - FO 18:00

Tonight there did seem to be a couple of issues which some will say it's because it's still early in the season ...but we have had plenty of warm up games to get rid of some of these Telegraphed pass...we seem to love these ...which is fine but make it hard of the opposition too many times they...
  3. rweee2001

Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - 29/01/20 - CC Semi-Final 2

Yes will moan cause over 60 minutes we aren't deserving of it, apart from a crazy what 4 minutes and some huge saves by Bowns, Nottingham should be winning... But fair play Devils hung in there and found a way to win.....
  4. rweee2001

We really cannot handle the speed.of Panthers, and we look as a whole slow and have done a lot.of the season
  5. rweee2001

What's happen to Louis has he even iced 2and and 3rd period as Reddick seems to be back on D
  6. rweee2001

Devils Vs Steelers - 18 Jan 20 - League

One of those games where we have major advantage over the first period we need to put some of the chances in.. 2nd period, Sheffield made some tweaks and we struggled....third....after those two quick goals we needed to play the percentages. But still went for showboating hockey Watching the...
  7. rweee2001

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

in my ideal world have to re-sign Bowns Fourns Richie Mosey Martin Dixon Myers Batch Linget Duggan happy it have back Louis Livingston Schietel Benti time to move on Pope Mo Ulmer (although would love to have him as a spare....too many games in a season for him) Hedden Haddad (hard...
  8. rweee2001

KEEFE

this where I really liked the Scandinavian ref that the league had last year or year before Didn't tolerate any abuse and gave out misconducts in the right way....players knew they couldn't abuse officials....which all comes down to kids watching their idols and thinking that the way players...
  9. rweee2001

Devils Vs Steelers - 6 & 7 Apr 19 -Play Off Quarter Finals

that game is why north America love the Play-offs and why I would love longer play off hockey.....that game had almost everything...... tonight everyone of those players gave everything....against a team that gave everything......the only ones who didn't seem to were the refs....abysmal for both...
  10. rweee2001

Player opinions ....

wow just wow... some people seem to forget that before it gets to Bowns there are 5 players who are meant to defending from the front. has Bowns let in some soft goals.....yes has Bowns stopped some certain goals ....yes is Bowns the best Netminder in the league....from a plus point of being...
  11. rweee2001

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Mar 19 - League .. decider?

gutted...yes disappointed...absolutely surprise.....no said last night I didn't fancy going to Coventry and getting a point.... season as a whole......to be honest had we got the point tonight, I think that it would have papered over the obvious weaknesses in our line up. defensively.....too...
  12. rweee2001

Clan Vs Devils 20 Mar 19 - League

who is not Icing tonight?
  13. rweee2001

Best of the best ......

Netminder - Herlofsky Dman - Lineman foward - Martin agitator - Brebant..
  14. rweee2001

If the season ended today...

Devils MVP - Fournier Best Defenceman - Fournier Improved - Batch Netminder - Bowns Foward - Charlie Favourite - still Martin those little shoulder dekesI just love Including other teams MVP Fournier Netminder Besjoroway Defence Fournier Forward - Lake
  15. rweee2001

Player Abuse

unfortunately a lot comes from individuals personal personalities. I believe that criticism of players performances based on what is seen on the ice is part and parcel of any sport. I myself have criticised players but always with supported arguments to justify what I have written. And always...