Recent content by rolf

1. R

Retro Night Jersey...

Agree with all of the above and it screams for the green tackla shorts with the white and red stripes......proper swag that!!!
  2. R

Check out these stats

Seriously? On a devils fan forum? Tribute to Sheffield? You Simon Hodgkinson in disguise?
  3. R

2024/2025 season ticket

I am not trying to belittle any of your arguments here and nor do I want to enter into a who is most hard done by comparison either. I would just like to give another perspective to consider is all. I now live in Edmonton Alberta and within a 5 minute drive of Rogers Place, home of the oilers...
  4. R

Dops

That's the badger!!!! Yes ginger guy with anger issues hahaha Well suited to our team and this forum))))
  5. R

Dops

Result for him that. I seem to remember Shannon Hope getting much more years and years ago for nutting Chris Kelland in their old rink. Allegedly. And didn't we have a guy a few years ago did the same after DaCosta got run pre-season and losing his job with us? I want to call him Chris Conboy...
  6. R

Devils vs Blaze - League - 9th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

Genuinely believed this to be a thread about last nights game.....
  7. R

Giants Vs Devils - League - 3rd Feb 24 - FO 19:00

laptop lid curiously flapping now too.......
  8. R

Giants Vs Devils - League - 3rd Feb 24 - FO 19:00

my chair starts to squeak. at least i think it is the chair.......
  9. R

Do you like the new logo poll

pretty good job and i would probably buy that even though i despise this new kindergarten devil logo.......simple and with a nod to our history, have a word with TK, you could become authorised supplier
  10. R

Blaze Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 8th April 23 - 19:00 FO

Deja vu all over again. Turn up for 4 games post season and all is forgiven......this is how the team got into this shit in the first place. And who or what is Lloyd Jeff and why so much wasted sentiment toward them?
  11. R

Duc Vs zemdale

Well thank you for that))))
  12. R

Duc Vs zemdale

If I remember correctly, Solihull brought in the first import n/m back in Heineken days and before steelers were invented. I think he was Wayne Cowley. I wonder if there is any connection? Trees and apples.....
  13. R

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

I have a recollection of him pushing forward when he played (albeit briefly) for the Devils and that is why I posted that opinion. Happy to be corrected of course and even happier if he returns. Not about to bad mouth any player on here.
  14. R

I didn't say that at all. My point was that 3 offensive minded, rushing D men might be too much in one team all at the same time. How many on this forum enjoys an odd man rush from the opposition? Maybe I am just out of date but I prefer big stay at home D men to stop em on our blue line as...
  15. R

And who would actually be behind our blue line supplying the D in the job description?