Recent content by rogue123

1. R

GB Wednesday

Just PM'd you
  2. R

Devils v Blaze - 24/09 @ 19:00 - CCup - Chat/Updates

My first game this season and was expecting a lot but was left very disappointed by the Devils tonight. I thought they were lucky to get that win after dominating the first period against a poor Blaze team. Why is it that every time we are on the powerplay we insist that we try and walk the puck...
  3. R

Ice Arena Wales

Don't think the stewards and security changes have anything to do with IAW. It's all down to Todd Kelman, it appears he is paranoid about people using their tickets to smuggle others in. My first game tonight and wasn't impressed that if you left the arena by the main entrance you were told you...
  4. R

2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

First, someone must have listened to you because the EIHA have just announced that from next season the age groups for junior hockey has changed and they have fallen in line with the rest of the world. Also an U21 league is to start. Second, the funding has always been a problem. The BOA will...
  5. R

Devils @ Steelers - March 11th - 7:30 pm - Chat & Updates

Re: Devils @ Steelers - March 11th - 7:30 pm - Chat & Update Well said Steve ! Yes I would have been annoyed if I had travelled up but some of the comments on here have been a disgrace. What this team, coaches, GM and owners have brought to this club is amazing and the passion and commitment to...
  6. R

FINAL LIVE VIA WEBCAST

Gutted : the U12s have a game at 4:30 today so couldn't go to Sheffield and can't have the webcast :-( Good Luck Devils
  7. R

Pizza van outside rink on game nights...

He isn't Head of Security, he is the head steward.... Not the same thing.
  8. R

NIHL2 playing for top of the table this Sunday!

Also the U12s are playing Invicta at 6pm on Saturday - that's free entry also
  9. R

Devils confirm support of Junior Hockey

Hi d20 The U10's train every Monday and Tuesday 18:15 - 19:15. Bring your boys along and the manager will try and find some kit for them to give it a go, i think you get 3 free sessions and then you have to register them or you can try the learn to play program for £10 each per session.
  10. R

Devils confirm support of Junior Hockey

Also a massive thank you to the Secretary, Kathrine Johnson, who has also worked tirelessly to transform the DCF from a shambles to a club everybody can be positive about. Now the DCF is being run with a clear transparency and everything can be accounted for, unlike the previous 6 years. Well...
  11. R

Steelers Woe

It was only 1 'Home' game @ Basingstoke and 1 'Home' game @ Coventry. I also think the first 3 games that season were Away games. All this after the Newcastle Home game of course.
  12. R

Emmerson ban

Still doesn't explain why they have punished the player and not the club though but you could say they have punished the club as they will be without an experienced player for 10 games
  13. R

4 point weekend for Cardiff NIHL1

Yep that's me Finny ! Was wondering how long it would be before you spouted your usual bit of rubbish. And my name is Mike Webb not previously named as ! I'll be around for a very long time yet !
  14. R

Then you remember wrongly as Kip was never a coach and again you dont know what you are on about. I was employed by the club i said i worked for them. You are the one causing fans to split, most people know who i am and what i stand for.
  15. R

Now you are talking complete bull ! Kipper knows who i am and i consider him to be a very good friend Todd Kelman knows who i am as i have spoken to him I have supported the Devils since 1989 and have worked for them in the past The mods on here know who i am and if you what to know who i am go...