Recent content by Rob Batch

1. R

Flames vs Devils - 19 Sept - CC

My thoughts on Murdy are... it would be ideal to play him at every obvious oppertunity but our ambitions demand we use our best available options to command an early advantage. If Bownsey ever gets injured we are going to need Murdy to be 'up to speed'. How do we achieve both ambitions ?
  2. R

Online shop

I appreciate the 'merger'.
  3. R

Online shop

Knievel ? Re-inventing the carnation.:) I must remember the face so you know where my tongue is ! (pressed against the inside of cheek). Soon, will hopefully be the answer to the original question.
  4. R

Flames vs Devils - 19 Sept - CC

Our first genuine test of the season, not easy to get a result here.
  5. R

Devils vs Flames - 14 Sept - CC

Looks like Manhatton to me ?
  6. R

Just the start we needed. The 'shorts' look alright too.
  7. R

Banner Raising

I'm not sure I meant the thing about the tits.:oops:
  8. R

Banner Raising

Spare me the BS, Captain Mo deserves a good send off !! I feel uncomfortable when our great players simply drift away towards the sunset !! Get yer tits out Mo !!
  9. R

Icetime TV

Icetime homepage still has 15th as first live-stream, although upcoming events says 14th. Fair play to Icetime for keeping their price affordable at £10.
  10. R

Ideal first game after our CHL exploits. We should be up to speed as it were.
  11. R

Graz 99ers vs Devils - 7 Sept - CHL

I loved it !!!!!!
  12. R

Whatever happens next we have laid our marker down. Heroic performances all round. Cardiff top our CHL group !
  13. R

:):):):cool::p:eek:o_O
  14. R

Keep on playing positive and don't let them get on the front foot. Roll all our lines and we can do it !
  15. R

Our 4th line kicks ass !!