Recent content by Rich Best

1. Rich Best

Devils Vs Blaze - Sat 22 Sept - CC

Good game, good performance in 3rd. But why didn't they let them fight at the end??!!
  2. Rich Best

Devils Vs Panthers - Sat 15 Sept - League Opener

I just didn't think we were quite clicking until the 3rd. But yes we were the better team in the 1st, Garnett kept them in it. Panthers looked stronger in the 2nd. We were at a different level in the 3rd to either of the first two periods. I still think it was pretty evenly matched, Panthers...
  3. Rich Best

Devils Vs Panthers - Sat 15 Sept - League Opener

Well done boys. Not at our best for 2 periods but awesome 3rd from everyone. That come back win will do our confidence the world of good. All the newbies class! Ben blood stood out especially in the 3rd!!
  4. Rich Best

Red Bull Salzburg Vs Devils -Thu 6th Sept 2018 / 7:30pm (CEST) - CHL

I agree with you Kevlar but I still don't see a significant dip in form from bownsey. I personally think he (and the team) started slower last year (10-1 against davos then I can't rember the scoreline in the second game). You can either look at the goals he has conceded or the 35+ saves he...
  5. Rich Best

The 'hate' word wasn't used, but there are posts here where people have given an opinion that we should sign an import goalie as well or instead of bownsey. That opinion to me is a little over the top given what bownsey has done for us over the last 4 years and also the fact that we are so early...
  6. Rich Best

I thought we played very well tonight. Fine margins could have made a difference. Bownsey let one weak one in, but made a LOT of saves and generally looked solid. Don't know why people are criticising him and calling for an import goalie! Most important player on our team so let's get behind...
  7. Rich Best

Devils Vs SC Bern - Sat 1st Sept 2018 7.15 - CHL

The great thing about this team is that we are a team. It is hard to pick out any single player. To a man we worked hard and performed well. If you are an opposition coach in the EIHL who do you coach your team to watch? You can't, because we have such strength in depth. Do we really have a...
  8. Rich Best

Devils Vs SC Bern - Sat 1st Sept 2018 7.15 - CHL

CANNOT WAIT for this game. More of the same we saw on Thursday please lads, and hopefully this will be our night! What a scalp if we can do it!
  9. Rich Best

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

That is directed at AUGUST04 right?
  10. Rich Best

Just commenting on a few posts I have seen popping up and putting my opinion across, an opinion I know others share. A forum isn't it?? Anyway, really looking forward to tonights game, got a really good feeling about it. It is gonna be a cracking spectacle.
  11. Rich Best

Yes happy clapper 100%. Always believe in this club, always will. Always believed we would win even when we didn't.
  12. Rich Best

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Defence looks solid to me. Goal tending has been slow to kick into gear pre-season and Bownsey let a couple of soft ones in last night (we KNOW Bownsey will not let us down over the full season, and will win us plenty of games hopefully starting tomorrow). But defence looked solid last night...
  13. Rich Best

There are a lot of haters, hence why Bryce had to delete his Twitter account last year. I just want to put out an opposing view, a view that I believe is shared by others. Hopefully Bryce reads the positive - although I think a number of people last year scared him away from Social Media altogether!
  14. Rich Best

Agree - love his passion and tenacity, you can't train that. That is something very special Bryce has in his DNA! Reminds me a bit of Vez. Linglet will improve with more games under his belt, but god can you see the class. How people missed that I really don't know... He won't be a tenacious...
  15. Rich Best

There always seems to be a bit of anti-Reddick undertone floating around, so I just want to counter that. I thought Bryce was solid last night, he looks completely at home against that kind of opposition. His skating ability is above this league. We needed fast and agile defencemen last night...