Recent content by Rich Best

1. Rich Best

Lord wins

Only lost 3 games in regulation time hasn't he, unless I am looking at out of date standings? 7 o/T losses
  2. Rich Best

Rumour

Ha ha I like it!!!!
  3. Rich Best

Rumour

I'm with you, I don't care if I grow a second head as long as we get to watch hockey!
  4. Rich Best

Which team has been the best?

2016-17 for me
  5. Rich Best

Sam J

I think you mean an indian meal??!!
  6. Rich Best

Benti retires

Thank you Benti, a great servant to the club and a great character by all accounts.
  7. Rich Best

Coronavirus numbers

Take care buddy. I think a lot of people are taking this seriously and hopefully that minimises the impact on life over the coming weeks. I saw a picture of the Hayes in Cardiff earlier and it was deserted which is a good sign! My business is screwed - 10 years work down the drain in a week...
  8. Rich Best

Coronavirus numbers

Ah sorry, can someone move this?
  9. Rich Best

Coronavirus numbers

Hello everyone. I just want to start by wishing everyone well in these trying times. I am sure, like me, you just can't wait to be back in the Viola watching our team again. Back to normality. It seems like the world has changed in the last 7 days. So, we are getting a lot of numbers thrown at...
  10. Rich Best

Season Cancelled

If we get given the league title (as we are in first place) we totally deserve it and I am confident we would have won it.
  11. Rich Best

steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

I think I do keep it real and others don't. We are the odd goal and point off winning just about every single title for 4 or 5 years. Yet I and a few others get slated for positivity. I don't play the long term support card much but when you have supported as long as I have you know how hard the...
  12. Rich Best

Thanks Terry. We are all allowed our opinions and generally Glynne and I are aligned.
  13. Rich Best

I agree, the atmosphere was bouncing credit to both sets of fans!
  14. Rich Best

Sorry Glynne! But I definitely saw the game differently. We were beaten by an outstanding netminding (and defensive) performance. Steelers literally hung on for their lives, especially in the the 2nd and first 10 of the 3rd.
  15. Rich Best

I think Devils can survive with one less fan so off you go, you don't need to forgive them!