Recent content by Rhys Murphy

1. Rhys Murphy

Small Washington Caps winter classic jersey £25

Hi Leighton, Yeah sure...here’s a photo of the front
  2. Rhys Murphy

Small Washington Caps winter classic jersey £25

Small Adult size 48 Reebok Ovechkin Stitched Winter Classic Jersey. Brand new with Tags £25
  3. Rhys Murphy

New comer

We had a great time my boy didn’t stop dancing during the breaks in play, great fans, great atmosphere and a great win, thank you all for your tips, we shall be back ...4 new fans!
  4. Rhys Murphy

New comer

:D More cold horse than hot dog, i’ll Steer clear of them then, thanks Bud!
  5. Rhys Murphy

New comer

Thank you all, this is all very much appreciated. You wouldn’t get this with Steelers Fans :p
  6. Rhys Murphy

New comer

I’ll be on my best behaviour lol
  7. Rhys Murphy

New comer

Cheers dude, that’s pretty sound advice. I’ll be sure to take it on board, especially the puck vs face scenario
  8. Rhys Murphy

New comer

Awesome, thank you very much Kevlar
  9. Rhys Murphy

New comer

Haha Cheers Kevlar! We will certainly be cheering the boys on, I have a 15 year old and a 4 year old son coming along so I’m hoping atleast one of them gets involved and has a love for the game, I don’t fancy disowning them both.... What’s weekday game parking like?
  10. Rhys Murphy

New comer

Hi All, I’ve finally managed to get the family to our first ever game against Guildford Flames in December. I’m super excited to be a part of the Devils family....what are the do’s and dont’s on the night? TIA Rhys :)
  11. Rhys Murphy

Jersey Trade? Coca Cola Devils Jersey Small

Good evening, I have a Small Shinedog Coca Cola Devils Jersey in Great condition, sadly it’s a Small and doesn’t fit me, would be willing to Trade for a medium Devils Jersey.
  12. Rhys Murphy

Trade? Coca Cola red Jersey 02/03

Hi all, I have an 02/03 Red Shinedog Coca Cola Cardiff Devils Jersey that I won at auction on eBay, it’s a SMALL and doesn’t fit me, it’s in fantastic condition for only a small bit of bobbling along the white band that runs around the shirt. I’m looking to swap for a medium preferably with a...
  13. Rhys Murphy

Trade? Coca Cola red Jersey 02/03

Hi all, I have a 02/03 Shinedog Coca Cola Jersey in Red, Size SMALL, I purchased it from eBay a few days ago as it was advertised Small to Medium but it is most definitely a small, I’m looking to trade for a medium if possible, it doesn’t have to be the same jersey but one that is almost of the...