1. revilo

Wtb tickets for panthers match 5/2

If anyone has 2 together for this one please let me know, thanks
  2. revilo

Devils Vs Panthers - League - 5th Feb 23 - 18:00 FO

If anyone has two tickets together for this one please let me know, thanks
  3. revilo

Devils Archive

Just wondering if anyone has an game worn jerseys from this season they can take a photo of for the jersey archive i have made. Still some gaps from earlier years too: https://www.flickr.com/photos/193929147@N08/albums/with/72157719802989262 Well over 100 different jerseys on their now, mainly...
  4. revilo

wanted - white 10th anniversary jersey

Always fancied one, game worn or replica, anyone got one they are willing to move on? Thanks
  5. revilo

POFW 22/23

Over on Twitter, Devils are asking for views about whether they should sell the tickets via the rink (with the extra £5 admin fee) or of fans would prefer to buy them from Nottingham. Chance to make your views known (if you are on Twitter that is!)
  6. revilo

Jersey Identification Assistance

brill, that would be great - haven't added anything for a while
  7. revilo

Jersey Identification Assistance

Hi, just to say that I set up the jersey archive on flikr, so if its OK ill add that jersey to 95/96
  8. revilo

Road Jersey 94? Medium

will pm you
  9. revilo

1999 Jersey?

Fave shirt(s) for me are the Superleague winning one 96/97, although also like the very early ones
  10. revilo

1999 Jersey?

You sent me the picture (thanks again Wannabe2)
  11. revilo

1999 Jersey?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/193929147@N08/albums
  12. revilo

1999 Jersey?

Hi, I've been trying to collate a jersey archive, and this one threw me. The consensus on here was that the Devil's used the same (or very similar) jersey in both 97/98 and 98/99 season, so included one each per year. The link to the archive can be seen below (its a work in progress), the 98/99...
  13. revilo

Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th & 5th Feb 22

Don't think so, webcast only
  14. revilo

Playoff Weekend

Yup, feel really sorry for those who have paid in advance for hotels etc. I'm one of the lucky ones as Im going to become a student for the weekend and crash in my daughters digs who is studying there. btw - just checking, playoff tickets havent gone on sale yet have they?
  15. revilo

Wanted to buy - something

I am sure you are right Kevlar, in terms of replicas (probably from the Old logo days), maybe a helmet if there are any around (although not idea how much they go for), game worn, will just have to gauge anything that comes up - or any old memorabilia that doesn't fit those categories. ps, i...