Recent content by Resolven Red

1. R

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

I’ll go Richardson, Batch, Cox, Sanford
  2. R

The mrs was stood next to me in a devils jersey so he knew what he was doing
  3. R

That’s what I thought. Couldn’t see him going to Coventry or Glasgow. Personally I think the guy was full of it, but it’s a rumour so I posted it!
  4. R

Overheard a chap dressed in full Team GB gear in the queue for boarding to Tampere say that Bowns has signed for a team in the EIHL, but not one that he’s played for previously. Also heard him say that 2 of the younger GB players were being scouted by top level US scouts (Waller possibly?). He...
  5. R

Play off shirt auction

Raine’s is over £500 and he’s been injured the whole playoffs ‍♂️
  6. R

Team GB

Glad to see Waller picked too, fully deserved after an excellent season
  7. R

Who’s going tonight - Awards Night

There was a nice joke about Carruth - think it was Franny? When announcing coaches poty he said we obviously know it’s not Carruth or it would have been announced by now
  8. R

Who’s going tonight - Awards Night

One thing to take from tonight was the love Todd has for this club. Welling up and having to walk off stage whilst giving out awards shows how much he is invested in it. Not a person who’s commitment can be questioned. It was a great night all around. I have a couple of videos if anyone wants to...
  9. R

WANTED - Team GB jersey

Team gb jersey wanted - going to Tampere in May and won’t have enough time to order a new one after the squad is announced (21 day delivery). Anything considered!
  10. R

Playoff Weekend

Fake news. Everyone knows there aren’t 2 Guildford fans
  11. R

Blaze Vs Devils - League - 5th March 22

Not a great performance tonight. Kids are pretty quiet in the back of the car on the way home. Didn’t ever look like scoring but it is what it is. We’ve really struggled away from home in the last few weeks but I didn’t expect to get shut out up here tonight. Hope we can put in a decent...
  12. R

Blaze Vs Devils - League - 5th March 22

Crandall on D tonight is about as strange as it gets
  13. R

Devils Vs Panthers - League - 12th & 13th Feb 22

Poor decision imo, game penalty was sufficient last night
  14. R

Devils Vs Panthers - League - 12th & 13th Feb 22

Mcnally not icing tonight according to eihl game sheet?
  15. R

1999 Jersey?

Thanks for this. Excellent archive. There’s a video on YouTube of the playoff semi final against storm in 1999 where they appear to be wearing this jersey so I should be safe picking from that years roster anyway