Recent content by Resolven Red

1. R

Do you like the new logo poll

I said when the logo was revealed that I didn’t like it and as a result wouldn’t buy any merch. I haven’t changed my mind but it hasn’t and won’t stop me from going to games or supporting my team every week. I can only speak for myself and my partner but last season we spent £200 on a jersey...
  2. R

3rd August

My daughter. Can confirm i was crying
  3. R

Music

Agree with Rempel, we regularly get cut off by music in the block mid way through a chant. Makes it much more difficult to generate atmosphere. And yeh the make some noise prompt, get it in the bin
  4. R

steelers Vs Devils - League - 10th Sept 22

Correct. Those girls were being a pain the whole game and we’re just sour that they lost. I heard absolutely no racism at all from any Devils fan anywhere near where I was sat
  5. R

Sheffield saturday

That was exactly our thoughts. Can’t wait
  6. R

Sheffield saturday

We’re going up on Friday and staying til Sunday
  7. R

Sheffield saturday

I’m going too. Quite a few mentioned going up on twitter
  8. R

Webcast this weekend

Never mind he is
  9. R

Webcast this weekend

Is Crawford playing? Haven’t heard his name once
  10. R

Webcast this weekend

We’ve barely created anything offensively so far. Hopefully a better second to come
  11. R

New goal song

Dont mind the goal song but I’d love a change of goal horn! As a fan of NHL goal horns I’d love something a bit more unique. Have we ever had a different one?
  12. R

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

I’ll go Richardson, Batch, Cox, Sanford
  13. R

The mrs was stood next to me in a devils jersey so he knew what he was doing
  14. R

That’s what I thought. Couldn’t see him going to Coventry or Glasgow. Personally I think the guy was full of it, but it’s a rumour so I posted it!