Recent content by redrob

1. R

Devils @ EDINBURGH - 4th December- 7:30PM - Chat/Updates

Five defeats in the last six games is a horrible statistic however you dress it up. PK not working, PP not working, poor discipline, poor defence and/or net minding and no offence from our big names. Would have been able to comment with the benefit of seeing the Game having paid Ten US dollars...
  2. R

Giants v Devils - 30/08 @ 7:00pm - Preseason - Chat/Updates

Re: Giants v Devils - 30/08 @ 7:00pm - Preseason - Chat/Upda Face off missed, want my cash back.
  3. R

Re: Giants v Devils - 30/08 @ 7:00pm - Preseason - Chat/Upda Last time I will run down the Coventry Webcast rubbish - at least it worked, just.
  4. R

Re: Giants v Devils - 30/08 @ 7:00pm - Preseason - Chat/Upda Don't holdout much hope for the webcast when my email bounced back as undeliverable!!
  5. R

Blaze v Devils - 23/03 @ 5:15pm - League - Chat/Updates

Have watched the video and to me it confirms what it looked like on the webcast. 2 minutes would have been a poor call in my view. The video seems to show Guthrie checking Myers not the other way and then after the collision he comes to a halt and then falls into the boards. Obviously this is...
  6. R

who do you want back?

Kosowski, Marsh , a fully fit Kurka. Brits, Myers, Davies Cj, Piggott As for the rest, too many under performers and undisciplined individuals so no thanks. I am happy for Whis to recruit a team which will hopefully do better than 9th out of 10. Just hope he has the budget given the way we...
  7. R

Blaze v Devils - 23/03 @ 5:15pm - League - Chat/Updates

Great game for Kosowski, sorry for him he lost in that way. Myers penalty was one of the softest majors I have seen. On the webcast it was shoulder to shoulder at best 4 feet away from the boards and Guthrie just lost an edge it appeared and went into the plexi with his face. Much worse...
  8. R

Wikipedia

:DWD Oh Dear some people have too much time on their hands! If you view the devils listing in Wiki it appears that we have new owners, Coach and Enforcer! Perhaps someone can correct so that we do not put off any new signings :?
  9. R

Favourite Devils goal.

This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6eJ0omPu1c
  10. R

Rink Corp (Devils and Steeler) Liquidated (Merged!)

What is just breathtaking is the sheer arrogance of PR to be silent throughout this fiasco and to hide behind a Liquidators statement today. Should we think for one minute that he will be talking to fans at the forum? Looks unlikely. For all we hated Bob Phillips he faced the fans during the...
  11. R

Rink Corp (Devils and Steeler) Liquidated (Merged!)

Bob Phillips, Matt Burge, Paul Ragan. Different folks but the same strokes they just keep pulling. PR should walk away now and leave this once proud club to someone who will give it the respect it deserves and if that means dropping out of the EIHL then so be it. After all we will not have...
  12. R

Photos

Pic 11!!! That was a classic hit by Phil, even Sheppard thinks so judging by his expression :twisted: