Recent content by RedDevil17

1. RedDevil17

Shirt purchase

Forget about them, they’re useless! Haven’t heard any updates since mid way last season.
  2. RedDevil17

Mark Thomas - Sheffield Steelers

Very sad news and condolences to the Thomas family. RIP :(
  3. RedDevil17

Banner Raising

Not the playoff one!
  4. RedDevil17

Shirt purchase

If true then it’s disgraceful. Mine better be the same as the normal one having waited since August 9th for it!
  5. RedDevil17

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Talking of Schiestel...http://www.coventryblaze.co.uk/news/schiestel-named-blaze-captain-20190906
  6. RedDevil17

Banner Raising

Let’s do it against Belfast...
  7. RedDevil17

R.I.P

Very sad news indeed. RIP
  8. RedDevil17

Steelers webcast

We already saw how that worked out in Belfast last season!
  9. RedDevil17

Pope reminds me of Mesut Ozil a little. On his game absolutely unplayable but some games especially against the bigger teams tends to struggle a little and appears slightly lazy. Ozil had a poor season last year as did Pope so I’m hoping fans are optimistic about Pope this year just like they...
  10. RedDevil17

Devils Vs Panthers - 17 + 18 Aug - Preseason Double Header

I thought against Fehervar AV19 that one or two D men looked defensively suspect. By the sounds of things it was the case tonight as well, sounds like Mad Dog kept us in it. Need to tighten up the Defence and a much improved performance is needed tomorrow. Go devils
  11. RedDevil17

He's twice the player Crowder is. He'll thrive for you lot and I wish him well, would've happily taken him back here
  12. RedDevil17

Open training night tomorrow

Just a question: if any of you stayed behind for the newbie interviews what sort of stuff did they say?? Had to leave early.
  13. RedDevil17

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2019/2020

Can't just blame Johnson there was loads of Sheffield players who lacked fight. Have you taken Johnson’s D partner into account? Nearly all of the D men were rubbish for Sheffield so you can’t blame one individual, you have to look at the entire D corps! I’d have taken O’Connor over one of our...
  14. RedDevil17

Is it prediction time yet?

Mine is: 1.Sheffield 2. Giants 3. Devils 4: Clan 5: Flames 6. Panthers 7. Coventry 8. Manchester 9. Dundee Can’t Predict fife because they’ve got no players!!