RedDevil17's latest activity

• RedDevil17
    I thought Ferguson showed a lack of class in both fights. He had two or three extra digs when Pope and Reddick were flat out on the ice...
  • RedDevil17
    That was the most comfortable 5-3 I've seen. Our guys were just cruising. Very quiet arena though, even I had to start some chants....
  • RedDevil17
    Its a forum, topics go off thread all the time, there's been no abuse towards Corky, he is moody, he is grumpy, he is arrogant, these...
  • RedDevil17
    RedDevil17 liked DaveSmith's post in the thread MO.
    No. 6 years with the club isn’t enough for a retirement for me and we already have way too many retired for a club so young.
  • RedDevil17
    If Todd isn't too busy this weekend and can spare me 30 seconds I'll air all issues to him with regards to the shop, I'm not holding my...
  • RedDevil17
    RedDevil17 replied to the thread Shirt purchase.
    Forget about them, they’re useless! Haven’t heard any updates since mid way last season.
  • RedDevil17
    Miserable git? That's an understatement!! On the few occasions I've had the misfortune to go in that shop, I'm met with rude comments...
  • RedDevil17
    Also - I don't have an account, so I used the only login I have. Apologies to Kris for stealing his identity on this forum.. Todd Kelman
  • RedDevil17
    Folks - apologies it has taken so long to post an update from the Devils Org, but I had to look into it myself so I was fully informed...
  • RedDevil17
    Said all along the quality was crap. They’ve used a European company who made one of the teams we played in preseason last year...
  • RedDevil17
    Good luck trying to keep the title this season, gonna be tougher season ever for clubs this season with the recruitment around the...
  • RedDevil17
    Livingston and scheistel were here a season. I’m sure they will get a round of a plause when they visit and no more!! Our most...
  • RedDevil17
    Oh dear, not looking good on Corky is it, especially if trading standards get involved by someone, lets hope they can sort this mess out...
  • RedDevil17
    Very sad news and condolences to the Thomas family. RIP :(
  • RedDevil17
    RedDevil17 replied to the thread Banner Raising.
    Not the playoff one!