Recent content by raganslovechild

1. R

2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Just going to throw these rumours out there that I have heard over the last couple of days............ 1. Hudson to Norway 2. Scott Hotham to Devils to team up with Andrew 3. Matt Myers to return to devils 4. Hendo to stay at Devils and lastly 5. Stu Macrae to return whats peoples thoughts...
  2. R

2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

I am going to chip my 2 pence worth in and say that the remaining for signings will be: Hendrixk Culligan Hotham Kurka or faulkner I can't decide which one is going to come back but I think it will either of those. We would have some serious fire power across 3 lines and a net tie and d corp...
  3. R

NEW SIGNING - Jesse Mychan

another signing to be announced today :Banana :Pickle :Banana :Pickle :Banana :Pickle
  4. R

Big announcement to be made by the Devils tomorrow

my money is on that ragan is going nowhere and dave whistle has jacked it in! hopefully way off the mark but you never know. contradicting myself............ simmsey has tweeted saying that it good news for devils fans today so cant be the above or an epl move! roll on 11am!!! :Banana :Pickle
  5. R

2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Re: 2014/2015 Rumour Thread of doom! to me thats implying mac isnt coming back to this league. if he was going to another eihl team surely he would have wrote 'isnt going back' implying cardiff not coming back???
  6. R

The Bumper G to Steelers thread ( all merged)

Re: Now official Adams coach at Steelers i wish G the best of luck and glad he has landed a decent job after the way it ended with us. im intetrested to see what team he will put together next season (if there) without Franny doing the recruitment. i know he did alot of the donkey work in the...
  7. R

Major News - Tuesday @ 6:30pm

I think it will be the announcement of the new coach, heard the name troy wilmington or something mentioned The other day. Used the be involved with the devils a few years ago?? Before my time so not sure who he is. Coaching in Canada at the moment but coming over for a month and to see what...
  8. R

Devils sign Polish International Netminder

As confused as anyone, this is my take on it........ Joe Myers is unhappy at being put on and Taken off the last couple days and piped up on the bus home from Fife. Either quit or shown the door!! Cook to be back up and this kolowski geezer to be no.1. STRANGE DECISION DONT KNOW WHAT THERE...
  9. R

Lacosta forced to retire!

such sad news that hes been forced to retire due to the injuries caused over here. I personally think we should run with Joe Nyers in goal and sign a heavyweight import forward who can protect our players. Joe would benefit from the game time and he proved on sunday that he is capable of being...
  10. R

D Campbell to the head master office

47 game ban for numpty!!! WOW. Big statement from Hanson that those antics won't be tolerated. Happy retirement Campbell :Banana
  11. R

Conboy banned

there is 1 person to blame for this and its Darnell. if you dont control the game properly then players who play on the edge will boil over. running our netminder and we ended up with a 2 + 5min penalty if i can remember rightly, how does that stack up? the refs are rubbish and could ruin...
  12. R

Faulkner

Has it been confirmed yet that he is the C??? Maxi and Richy both had A on there jerseys on wednesday but no one had the C!! Must be that Faulks is C for the new season. Happy days a natural leader and hell of a player :Banana
  13. R

Chat about Devils signings

I thought we were in talks with marsh also, or have both parties gone in different directions? strange no mention in the article. but when have they never got snitching correct! :lol: I can only see blighty returning. I think will stuuu will call time and pursue a career outside hockey like...
  14. R

Confirmed Signings - All teams 2013/13

Hull are on one hell of a signing spree. They've signed forward Sean muncy from a team in holland
  15. R

The Evil that is the 2013/14 Rumours thread

No like Tyson Marsh did!!!! :Banana