1. R

EIHL Predictions ......

That’s a fair bet to me!! DEAL.
  2. R

EIHL Predictions ......

Depends on the bet but I’m willing to listen lol
  3. R

EIHL Predictions ......

I think a few players won’t perform as good as they have been age being a factor. And Hotham is a big loss. Again I might be wrong.
  4. R

EIHL Predictions ......

It’s pretty much the same as you putting teams above flyers stars etc without seeing them lol. Just my opinion mate. I think we will fall short this year that’s all.
  5. R

EIHL Predictions ......

PANTHERS GIANTS DEVILS STEELERS STORM FLAMES CLAN BLAZE FIFE STARS LIGHTNING
  6. R

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Something definitely went wrong..
  7. R

Freesport tv announce!!

Devils c Salzburg shown on free sport tv thursday the 30th of August.. I’m well happy as can’t make the game.
  8. R

Lines

Your missing morisette on the forward line. And there is no way reddick would be my spare tbh. And I doubt he’s gunna be lords
  9. R

Ok well my guess is this parisi is not coming. I like to be proven wrong.
  10. R

I can’t see us signing any one else. Something has gone wrong imo. Lord has stated in his interview last night. “It’s time to put my coaching hat on and step away from the recruitment side of things which is nice”
  11. R

Devils Vs Panthers - Sun 12th Aug - Aladdin Cup Final showdown!!

Don’t start the doom and gloom already for god sake.. Only a week ago everyone said we look amazing this plays class this plays the dogs bollox. Now I’m reading it’s terrible not worth watching etc.
  12. R

Pre season

When your play in the khl and see the officiating 9ver there. Then you end up over here and see the bag of crap we have to put with I would be pissed off too.
  13. R

MNL

When you have twitter Facebook Instagram etc you don't need the mnl sorry.
  14. R

Just wondering how you can tell through a training exercise that's all lol.
  15. R

I'm sure I read a player to be announced at open training tonight. Obviously another deal fell through like the mega Monday last season