Recent content by Rabbitohs4

1. R

MKL v Devils - Sun 14 Oct - CC

Not one post on a win tonight lol.... Bring on the next loss and this forum goes crazy GUARANTEED.
  2. R

Paul Crowder

And tonight :)
  3. R

MKL v Devils - Sun 14 Oct - CC

Win tonight and where through to the next stage!! That leaves the last two games as dead rubber matches so I would then start murdy
  4. R

Ice Hockey betting

Well to be honest we all made that look easy we all predicted the bets so we all win money!!! Make the most of it it don’t happen a lot lol. Well done tommy devil and ger devil :) How much did you stake??
  5. R

Ice Hockey betting

Nice little earner for me which I thought was pretty easy money to be honest.
  6. R

Ice Hockey betting

I like to bet as well Panthers home to steelers and devils to win by 2or more £10 gets me 30! That will do lol
  7. R

Paul Crowder

https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/sport/former-cardiff-forward-paul-crowder-prefers-life-in-fife-after-topping-eihl-charts-1-4813792
  8. R

Paul Crowder

He has told fife press he prefers fife over Cardiff and is glad he made the choice to join them. Cardiff didn’t give him the ice time he needed, Fife has a better atmosphere than here. And there’s lots more to do in fife for families than Cardiff.. Now is he taking the piss or what??
  9. R

Panthers to announce new signing

Aww not good then
  10. R

Panthers to announce new signing

Some time today they will replace there forward rheault who is out injured.
  11. R

Växjö Lakers Vs Devils - Tue 9 Oct - CHL

The last 7 min of game all on pk :( Otherwise well done devils on another tight game n unlucky to get atleast a point
  12. R

Mk v panthers.

A nice looking result for us devils tonight. Mk re beating Panthers 4-0 after 2 periods.
  13. R

Devils Vs Storm - Sat 6 Oct - League

Devils were always gunna win that looked so easy again. 2 bad things though. Blood needs to stop diving its embarrassing. Linglet has had enough chances now hes pissingg me right off. He keeps giving the puck away at times its like hes doing it on purpose amd this has hapemed all season.
  14. R

Paul Crowder

Aww please dont all start saying crowder is really good. He was terrible last season amd we all wanted him gone. Simple
  15. R

Fournier

We all know how good Fournier is but credit when it's due he has took over from hotham this season For a few years he has been second best to hotham. but since Gotham has gone he has upped his game n scored some crucial points for us. let's hope it continues.