Recent content by Puckaholic

1. Puckaholic

2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Simmsey said on tv Richardson to Kazakhstan !!
  2. Puckaholic

devils U12's

A sarcastic roll of the eyes with regards to your team mates isn't very pleasant Ellis, please try not to cause any embarrassment towards any line or any age group. Your are apart of the team and therefore should not publically vent your frustraitions over a game and over your team mates. It's...
  3. Puckaholic

Play The Game

Come on down to the tent on Wednesday, its £10 for an hour, we supply all the kit you could need, however it is advisable you have your own skates. Come over to the red desk by the locker rooms and either myself or Russ will help you get kitted up. Junior LTP go on the ice at 7pm so be there for...
  4. Puckaholic

"not" the matchnight parking thread

Parking situation isnt helped by the pool galas either, even arriving at 4.30 today I couldnt park at the side of the rink due to pool users no wanting to pay !
  5. Puckaholic

Season Tickets.

SOLD
  6. Puckaholic

Season Tickets.

£300 for both, pm if interested
  7. Puckaholic

Season Tickets.

Sadly due to unforseen circumstances I have 1 Adult and 1 Child Standing season tickets, I can request to change them to seated tickets before sale Asking £360 ovno for both. :cry:
  8. Puckaholic

Play the game

Adult or Junior ? Juniors (U18s) are every Wednesday 7pm - 8pm Adults (18s +) are every wednesday 8.15-9.15 and Fridays 6.15-7.15 We have all the kit, you can borrow for the sessions, having your own skates would be great but theres always the delightful blue wellies from skate hire ;) Its £10...
  9. Puckaholic

Objections to Planet Ice's New Rink - by 30th June

I sent two :D My email account and one on behalf of my husband on his account ;)
  10. Puckaholic

Tylor raising money for MS

Done :D Good Luck Tylor
  11. Puckaholic

2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Sadly it was deleted, but I read this too !
  12. Puckaholic

SORAC and the New Rink

Is this protest still going ahead ?? With the powers that be I would love to get all the junior clubs, rec teams and figure skaters involved to make a stand that this small one pad rink is just not good enough !!! It's just crazy :evil:
  13. Puckaholic

Red Army for Nottingham ?

Red for me too :D
  14. Puckaholic

FLASH FLASH FLASH

What ??? Professionals like Showcase in Nottingham, who tell you NO PHOTOGRAPHY and Quiet the chanting down it's too loud :roll: !!! Gawd forbid !! You do a good job, dont let anyone put you down, they turn up for a game, watch and go home. Ive done stewarding once, never again I like to watch...
  15. Puckaholic

Show case in Sheffield !!

Cardiff Junior Devil Under 10s start at the age of 6, you cannot put a 6 year into the LTP due to the size of the child, they automatically go straight into the junior Devils. The juniors Devils U10's is the main feed to all other age groups unless you are older ages with less experience and...