Recent content by Pleximan

1. Pleximan

2023/2024 Season - Positive Outlooks

1990 Playoffs Final at Wembley Arena, Cardiff Devils 6-6 Murrayfield Racers after OT so on to penalty shots, it went on and on and on. It's on YouTube, look it up. I was there experiencing the emotions, it was incredible, probably the most back and fore of emotions that I've experienced in a...
  2. Pleximan

Thank you for your input, I think I'm just being realistic. Over many years of supporting the Devils, ST, away games up and down the country, trips to Europe supporting the Devils, buying shirts and merchandise, I have spent a lot of money supporting the Devils, through successful years and lean...
  3. Pleximan

Trust.......oh I definitely wouldn't go that far!
  4. Pleximan

Hi Lee, very good post, well done and you are no less important than any other Devils fan. My final words on the re-brand are that I don't like the new logo but particularly the way it was handled, but let's move on. I am looking forward to Pete Russell instilling a disciplined style of hockey...
  5. Pleximan

3rd August

Oh dear, no phone signal in Dublin? I think you will find that there have been many different posters on this thread that has contributed to a majority thumbs down on the rebranding, not just in here but across other social media platforms. I have been one that has refered to buying Cardiff...
  6. Pleximan

3rd August

Why is it in Welsh ffs?! The vast majority of people in Wales actually don't want the Welsh language pushed in our face! Dual language fine, but Welsh on its own is absolutely wrong. I suspect the number of people in Wales actually selecting Welsh language at a CTM is very very small.
  7. Pleximan

3rd August

Well it might take a while to get it done though, these things can take up to a year.
  8. Pleximan

3rd August

I'm going to try to be a little more open minded here. Maybe, just maybe the 'existing' logo could have had a freshen up, keep the theme with the Devils head looking forwards with the wording Devils and maybe just subtly amend the face to look a little more cartoon-ified. Now perhaps that idea...
  9. Pleximan

3rd August

I find it hard to disagree with this. I do think that the fan base has been largely ignored through this and the landscape has changed. Unfortunate episode, a PR disaster.
  10. Pleximan

3rd August

Thank you for taking the time to respond on here Steve, I/we certainly do appreciate that and like others have said, I absolutely 100% appreciate all of what you and tge ownership group have done over the last 9 years. We have has some good recent years winning championships and a lot of good...
  11. Pleximan

3rd August

I think they have probably lost me now, the club have scored a massive own goal with this re-brand de-brand, they need to seriously look at the reaction and realise that they have dropped a monumental clanger. With a new 15 year lease on the Arena comes the pressure of having to pay the monthly...
  12. Pleximan

3rd August

Have another look at that rubbish new logo, shouldn't that be the Cardiff Penguins? I was a Cardiff City ST holder for years before I discovered the ice hockey in '89, my first game being Cardiff Devils v Murrayfield Racers in the old WNIR, a 10-6 win for the Devils if I remember correctly. I...
  13. Pleximan

3rd August

The more I look at it the more I am baffled, why has this been done? Clearly this hasn't gone down well judging by the groundswell of criticism here, the club have scored a massive own goal with this appalling decision, and to not even bother to consult the fans first shows contempt by who has...
  14. Pleximan

3rd August

It is an absolute car crash! I am struggling to think of any way the club could have got this any worse.
  15. Pleximan

3rd August

Well I haven't posted for a while but I had to tonight, just what have the club done here? This logo de-brand is an absolute car crash! Why change a perfectly good logo? A great logo even! Yet the club have binned it for this rubbish design, just why have the club done this? There is a penguin...