Recent content by pjj365

1. P

Steelers .....

I'd have said nothing - would have been difficult to talk through the laughter
  2. P

Playoff Details Announced

The debate on fairness is valid and on past history (e.g. ST holders having 1st option/reserved seats at the Viola for non-ST games) the club would no doubt sort something out But this is nothing to do with the club - it is run by the league and by default the arena. So we are stuck with it.
  3. P

Food and drink not aloud?

You should write their PR - your opening paras are a model of clarity
  4. P

Link here https://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/double-header-weekend-v-belfast-finally-here/ But what confused thinking - mixing up safety with bringing in own food. It suggests searching for food is slowing down security checks - obvioulsy true but should it not be clear that the "food search"...
  5. P

Playoff Details Announced

We book the 1st three weekends in April as soon as we get back - with ability to cancel. Cancel 2 when dates are known. The remaining one is not the lowest cost but a massive saving on booking when the dates are confirmed
  6. P

Steelers sack 3

TB has a track record of poor PR and it is said that is why he is not in the Hockey Hall of Fame. Also did he not say at the outset that he was here for a year whilst he looked for something better - was it not a KHL role?
  7. P

I know someone who has so many friends that there is a birthday every game so she brings(wrapped) presents in for them. She and her family enjoy the match night experience - as do the birthday people!
  8. P

some people on this forum have moments of pure genius and this is one
  9. P

Just one question Is security there for the safety of all OR to enforce arena rules unrelated to safety?
  10. P

Security yesterday was a shambles People not being allowed in for the Q&A until a "revolt" was threatens Queues stretching to the bus stop because there were only 2 entry points - both checking bags - in the dark with what looked like limited torch light. I would have felt pressure to just...
  11. P

Flybe - saved?

Someone will have a Good line or 2 with our goal replays courtesy of Vrigin - doubt it will appear here though
  12. P

Flybe - saved?

Some random thoughts Do we get Virgin as an accidental sponsor? Might it spark wider leauge interest? Would Stobart try and generate trade to IoW via Southampton and a sponsor a new rink there?
  13. P

What's Entertainment?

The commentator on the Blaze web cast on Boxing Day suggested the game was like chess on ice - and I enjoy that as much as crash bang hockey. At times this season I, and I see others around me, do not cheer or go along with the chants - we sit forward tense and expectant. When we score we do...
  14. P

Like a library

Obviously depends where you sit - I don't see this One thought though - there are some good chants/songs at away games which don't seem to find their way back home. Maybe traveling fans are too spread out for home games
  15. P

BBC

As well as ignoring hockey BBC Wales shows what a lazy amateur outfit it is Did no one on the production side link the two programs to come to the obvious conclusion that the Devils should be on the review. Anyone got any contact in NI, Scotland and Yorkshire to give them lessons in covering...