Recent content by pjj365

1. P

EIHL Predictions ......

This is an irresponsible bet - have you both seen the price of a pint in the arena
  2. P

Ice time tv

Don't forget Oliver Hampson (sic) has commentated on Fire for some time, writes for CHL and "is" Chasing the Puck - not exactly a newbie to the game/job
  3. P

IAW bar prices

I believe DevilDom is right but as I have said this will surely not be without some form of return although where that return is deployed is a business decision which could well impact budgets (for players budget!! improved fan experience, youth development, etc.) but will it be a significant...
  4. P

IAW bar prices

Only a guess but I doubt they are doing it out if the goodness of their heart! A typical arrangement would be they pay a fee to run the arena and take the risks and the profits. This would give them branding rights and Todd has suggested he is looking to liven up the bowl - so most likely It...
  5. P

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Think you may be right about max 5 23+ Brits
  6. P

Think it's 22 - 19 Imports/Brits (but no more than 14 imports) & 3 Brits under 23
  7. P

IAW bar prices

For old times sake I'd love to see Allbright or Hancocks but can see limited appeal to keep even the smallest barrel fit to serve from week to week
  8. P

IAW bar prices

Premium drinks at premium prices is not an unusual scenario As an ale drinkier I have not drunk at the arena and I see nothing changing But for premium prices and product I would expect premium service - i.e. a glass not a plastic mug Has this changed?
  9. P

Game Night Parking

The sign says customers so arrival after the store shuts does not work except for greedy parking control firms!
  10. P

Game Night Parking

GDPR as it relates to ANPR is a complex issue and the ICO Commisioner on surveillance cameras is working on industry standards. As I say I do not intend to assist him by becoming a test case One thing is certain though implied consent is no longer enough it has to be explicit - hence all those...
  11. P

Game Night Parking

Is there a Data Protection lawyer on here!?!? Under GDPR specific permission needs to be given to collectors of personal information - which is what ANPR with access to DVLA does. I have not given the Morrisons operator this permission I will though not park at Morrisons as I do not want to be...
  12. P

Lines

Mo and Piggsy spares/rotations and assistant coaches? What a luxury to even think about Then we need a C and 2 As - Richie for the C?
  13. P

Game Night Parking

Read my 7earlier comment - but I will expand I have spoken to someone from the council and their current position is based on the barriers being rusted in place They would be costly to cut down (the only option) so they will be left until a developer takes on the site and the associated cost
  14. P

Ocko - agreed but the NHL press are suggesting he is what the Habs need. At 25 would you come over here with this word on the street?
  15. P

If he has the slightest chance of even bench warming for the Habs he's not coming here - could explain the delay whilst he's in discussions