Recent content by PinkDevilBunny

1. PinkDevilBunny

Blaze v Devils - 30/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Lets just stick to the Hockey, shall we?
  2. PinkDevilBunny

As much about the "fight" has been said , i think it time we draw a line under it now and focus on the hockey itself.
  3. PinkDevilBunny

And I apologize on behalf of the Devils fans involved. In no way did we go to Coventry in order to start or have a fight. We've always enjoyed banter with the other fans; its part of the game, a little bit of ribbing here and there. All we wanted was to go and enjoy the game. Devils fans’...
  4. PinkDevilBunny

The devil fan was defending himself. The coventry fan was waiting for him outside as far as I know.
  5. PinkDevilBunny

I don't condone fan violence by any stretch of the imagination. I was there when it all kicked off and I know exactly what happened. A Coventry fan started the trouble, and two female cardiff fans were involved; one protecting the other; it resulted in the two female fans being struck by two...
  6. PinkDevilBunny

Devils Vs Blaze Challenge Match 28th August - Chat Thread

Re: Devils Vs Blaze Challenge Match 28th Sept - Chat Thread I'd hardly call that a convincing display. The passing was mediocre at best, far too many interceptions by the blaze. I wouldn't call them worthy winners but they played more like a team than we did. Terrible display regardless of it...
  7. PinkDevilBunny

Re: Devils Vs Blaze Challenge Match 28th Sept - Chat Thread A GOAL! Bout bloody time!
  8. PinkDevilBunny

Re: Devils Vs Blaze Challenge Match 28th Sept - Chat Thread Ah but for how much longer?? Lol
  9. PinkDevilBunny

Re: Devils Vs Blaze Challenge Match 28th Sept - Chat Thread The botch job on the ice is going to make us the laughing stock of the league.
  10. PinkDevilBunny

Can you still ...

... Get the White Devil Jersey from Stoney's Testimonial?
  11. PinkDevilBunny

Wanted: Scott Romfo Jersey

PM Sent :)
  12. PinkDevilBunny

Wanted: Scott Romfo Jersey

Anyone looking to sell a Scott Romfo jersey??
  13. PinkDevilBunny

Devils v Steelers - 03/03 - 7:30pm - Chat/Updates

At least he called things. I don't think Carson called half of what Smith did.