philT's latest activity

• philT
    philT liked Kevlar68's post in the thread Shirt purchase.
    The shirt problem lies at the feet of whoever ordered them. The supplier would only go by what was explained to them during the ordering...
  • philT
    philT liked Michel16's post in the thread Shirt purchase.
    I thought it was me, I absolutely hate going into the shop because of corky in particular. He is very rude, not helpful at all. This is...
  • philT
    Miserable git? That's an understatement!! On the few occasions I've had the misfortune to go in that shop, I'm met with rude comments...
  • philT
    philT liked Canham1991's post in the thread Shirt purchase.
    Think I’ll stick too last years jersey and just pay to have a name and number put on the back .
  • philT
    The shop management would have had samples so they would have known exactly what they were buying from the supplier and decided to go...
  • philT
    philT replied to the thread Shirt purchase.
    That is shocking bad quality for a devils shirt
  • philT
    So glad I saved my money this year. What an absolute disgrace to the club and fans.
  • philT
    philT liked Swarley's post in the thread Shirt purchase.
    I'm going down today to get my money back, I'll stick to last seasons jerseys as they look miles better and way more authentic then...
  • philT
    Not a great
  • philT
    philT liked Kevin roog's post in the thread Shirt purchase.
    Shirts will be available for the play offs
  • philT
    It is a shame as i think they will lose a few sales for sure this year. The shirts do look good, sizing is deffo off compared to last...
  • philT
    Was going to order one, then got told 3 to 4 week wait. Don't think I will bother this year.
  • philT
    Hmmm! Not watching same game as me. I enjoyed the game and we beat the Panthers 2-0
  • philT
    Can't get to the shop till November but you'd think they'd be on website to coincide with shirt launch not just from shop.
  • philT
    All the new lads caught the eye, McNamee is a pure sniper, looks very very good, should be a big scorer,McMonagle looks awesome, great...